NEED FRIENDS-- MOTIVATION!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Maytal Harrosh. Im 23, have two gitls and a husband and I weigh 145 pounds. That is wayyyyyy above my normal body weight. Im looking to lose 20 to 30 pounds at most. I need friends sincr I uodate my status each day which is equal to talking to myself ad I want to read and see how everyones doing! Anyone want to add me?? Or how do I publicly display my profile and see others??

Replies

• traumaticthrash
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Maytal Harrosh. Im 23, have two gitls and a husband and I weigh 145 pounds. That is wayyyyyy above my normal body weight. Im looking to lose 20 to 30 pounds at most. I need friends sincr I uodate my status each day which is equal to talking to myself ad I want to read and see how everyones doing! Anyone want to add me?? Or how do I publicly display my profile and see others??

Hey Maytal,

first of all good luck , I'm sure you can do it! feel free to add me, I'm also new to this. I'm on a weight gain program at the moment, but i have been on a weight lost one before, so i have a good understanding of what needs to be done.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've dropped a lot, but am trying to get things moving again after an extended plateau. Good luck.
  • naepal
    naepal Posts: 9
    Options
    I am feeling the same way. yes I would love to be your friend.:smile:
  • LadyBrownskin
    Options
    Feel free to add,Motivation helps :)
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Itbeginswithyourself Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Rmolars
    Rmolars Posts: 28
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • twiztedminded575
    Options
    Hi Maytal and welcome! Best of luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!
  • mlfrailing
    mlfrailing Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would like to see more updates than my own too. That being said, I will have to look at my settings to make sure I am, without getting too spammy.
  • BeautifulByChoice
    Options
    Added! I'm looking for new friends as well. We can motivate each other!
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You all can add me as well. Even I am looking for more friends.