Anyone have only 15-20 lbs to lose??

Options

Replies

• Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose the last 15. Have been on since February with really slow results. May killed me as I have trouble with social eating/drinking. Back on track now. Need as many friends as I can get, particularly with similar goals,
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    i have 10-15 lbs to go myself. I'm 5'0 and have been struggling for months! I've lost over 60lbs total but I've been in the home stretch for a long time now and it's time to get there already! I would love more friends with the same goals. Feel free to add me too! :)
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Working on my last ten pounds..feel free to add me
  • chartwells253
    Options
    I am 46, I have 15lbs to loose. I am 5"1 and weigh 130. I have put on 5lbs in the last year. Finding the weight very hard to come off as I get older. I jog about 25 k a week, and just finished my 1/2 marathon last weekend. Going to up my milage and hopefully this will help. I have the dangerous fat middle so I really would like to take the weight off. Feel free to add me.!!!
  • mward2008
    mward2008 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 20. They r coming off slow
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    I'd like to lost 15-18 more lbs
  • SarahG2013
    SarahG2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently 157lbs. I'd like to get down into the 130's by the end of September atleast. Currently doing the 30DS and some strength training. Feel free to add me!
  • pattymason7
    pattymason7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have 15lbs to lose and am 5'3/4" no breads or refined sugars weight comes off slowly,but comes off, exercise daily lots of water,when i see the scale go down it motivates me to stay on track. Slow and steady the pounds go down.
  • Lori0463
    Lori0463 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started three weeks ago-wanted to lose 20 or so lbs before my Divorce court date of July 1. I have lost 7 so I'm sure I can. Losing teeny bits does get discouraging, but slow and steady wins the race.

I'm 5 ft 9, and started at 178.8. I was 190 at one point last year.
  • nschweiker
    nschweiker Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm at my last 15 pounds or so too ( I lost 44 since November). I know how you feel, I recently plateaued so I went from loosing 2 pounds a week to hardly loosing anything a week and its so discouraging. Not only that, but none of my friends are in shape or close to their goals, so I feel bad whining to them about it.
    You just gotta keep striving towards your goal. Don't treat it as a diet, remember your changing your life & never going back! At least that's what I try to focus on.
  • 12333beth
    12333beth Posts: 31
    Options
    I refuse to weigh myself. But If i am what i guess I weigh, then i would be happy losing 10-20 lbs...although I need to get back on track ive been a little preoccupied with stuff lately and ive been working on my self perception
    id love some healthier friends so feel free to add mee.....
  • missmarjushka
    missmarjushka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm 52. I don't really know how much I have to lose. I'm set for 127, as that's my lowest weight in the past 25 years, although the reality is that it's probably going to be reset down by a few more pounds. Once I get there I'll be more concentrating on body fat ratio, and suspect that as I continue to build lean muscle, I might settle right around 130 with 20% body fat.
  • globetrotter42
    Options
    I only have 17 pounds to lose thank goodness.
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I do! I have about 19 pounds left to my goal weight. I'm 5'5" and currently weigh 144 pounds. Feel free to add me, if you like. :)
    I will also be focusing on lean body mass and lowering body fat, once I've reached my goal weight. :) I'm lifting heavy at least 3 days per week and cardio usually 5 to 6 days per week.
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I want to lose! 5'9" currently 147 and my goal is 130. I was able to meet my goal at 127 lbs a year and a half ago and I want to get back there.
  • globetrotter42
    Options
    I also have under 20 pounds to lose.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    about 7 - 8
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm about five foot four and a half, have lost 15 lbs. ( ticker doesn't advance), and have about that much to go, though it's a matter of looks and whether or not my skin will get wrinkly, not the actual weight. I'm losing it slowly for the above reason, and I'm 64 and live on a farm, so my skin isn't the most elastic any more. Friend me if you like.
  • kandienicole
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am close to my goal and it is slow going...the more people you have to cheer you on and hold you accountable, the better! I am 5'2"...anyone else around my goals feel free to add me as well! Good luck!