Hi all!

Options
Hi! This is my second day on MFP and I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bethany, but my nickname is Bee. This is my second time here...my first time was last summer and I wasn't too successful. I'm in grad school working on my PhD (hence the username... :wink: ) and being so stressed and busy has made it hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm looking for support and inspiration!

Replies

• lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Bethany! :)

I'm a business student with a veeeeery busy life. I work part time, which means that I'm occupied for at least 3 nights a week. Next to that, I try balancing my school, work, health, exercise etc. Now I've 3 months off so I'm determined to change at least SOMETHING about my body ;)

So feel free to add me! :)
  • lookingooddeb
    Options
    Hi I'm Deb and I just joined. Im a teacher and a mom to a very busy 3 year old. I have about 150 pounds to lose. I am 47 and have been overweight most of my life. I want to lose weight for my own health, but also so I can be active with my daughter. I want to be a good role model for her so she develops a healthy lifestyle. Thanks!:smile::smile: