Carb Cycling/Low Carb friends needed

Options
So I started doing carb cycling this week and so far so good. I am currently working on my second low carb day and tomorrow is a high carb day. I love it so far but I would love the support of friends who are doing the same thing. Any ideas for good low carb meals would be a great help. Feel free to add me if you want.

Replies

• Renee428
    Renee428 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JuicyGyrl
    JuicyGyrl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee428. Can you tell me where I can read more on carb cycling. I am a forme Atkins girl. I followed it to a T when I first started but then needed fruit so I had to modify it to fit me. I love the success I saw from it. I have convinced my sister to join me in the low carb lifestyle. I'd like to hear more about carb cycling though.

Thanks!
  • ses10
    ses10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing low carb for over a month and have lost 15lbs, I don't know much about how carb cycling works, I just go with out breads and other sources of high carbs. But I do allow myself all fruits and veggies.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and am just winging it based on info I'm seeing on the internet. I'm starting with the alternating days (LC/HC, so forth with one "fun day" per week). I've decided to try it because when I've done other lifestyle plans, my body seems to adapt after about 2 weeks and I don't see any additional weight loss.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm just combining a lean protein with some sort of green veggie for lunches and dinners on LC days. On HC days, I plan to add a serving of pasta, rice or bread. I'll see how this goes and tweak in about 2 weeks.