30 day shred--bicycle crunches

Options
ashleyoh33
ashleyoh33 Posts: 85 Member
I recently started 30 Day Shred (today was day 4) and the first 2 days were super rough, ESPECIALLY the bicycle crunches. I could do like 20 seconds of the minute the video has you do before I felt like I was dying and had to stop. Today, however, I managed to do the full minute!! SCORE! I also managed to get through the static lunge/bicep curls without losing my balance. YAY!!

Replies

• kuwari1023
    kuwari1023 Posts: 12
    Options
    thats good , my first day i just did the warm up
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Excellent! That's a great NSV!
  • Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV. I'm on day 6 and I know exactly how you feel. Little by little each exercise is becoming a tad easier:flowerforyou:
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    That's great! I'm on day 8 of level one and I still hate those damn bicycle crunches haha. I know what you mean, though--it definitely gets easier if you keep going! The only time I have to stop for a break now is in the first round of cardio. All that jumping is too hard on my knees to do the full 2 minutes without a short break.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!