50 lbs down this week

Options
eowynmn
eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
I have 75 to go, but I'm 50 lbs down and wanted to share the 50 lb difference incase anyone else is just starting where I did. Those 50 lbs make quite the difference.

I've been working my *kitten* off (literally and figuratively) since January 7th, and have lost a consistent 10 lbs each month. I started barely being able to do 15 minutes of a zumba DVD, and now I work out 7 days a week, and do intense "Caveman" workouts 2-3 times a week, personal training twice a week, running twice a week, and kickboxing 1-2 times a week, and Zumba is now my extra "fun" cardio if I want it. I feel awesome so far, and even though I have a long ways to go, the 50 lbs I've lost has made a world of difference.

I've lost approximately 12% of my body fat
BMI: From 44 to 36.2

Inches I've lost thusfar:

Chest: 4.75"
Waist: 6.25"
Hips: 8"
Each Arm: 1.5"
Each Thigh: 3"

This picture shows one of the last before pictures I let be taken of me at halloween last year (yes I was trying to be a shiny fairy), and some pics I took on thursday. The Necklace was my 50 lbs present to myself, so when I get fustrated I can remember how far I've come so far.
50+lbs+down+with+graphics.jpg

Replies

• melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! You look great and are on a serious healthy journey! Keep up the great work....:smile:
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW! Way to go, you look amazing, and super healthy and glowing - I love your before smile but your after smile is a huge explosion of happiness!! Nice! I have no doubt you will keep getting what you are getting cuz your gonna keep doing what you're doing!!
  • terminatorsmom
    terminatorsmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your doing awesome!! I love the necklace!
  • JennyWhitenerBlue
    JennyWhitenerBlue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!:bigsmile: ...continue to keep up the good work!!! It WILL pay off!!
  • jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    Wow! You've done great (and look great)! And I love the necklace idea :smile:
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! Congratulations on your success and keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:

I LOVE the idea of a necklace at 50 pounds... totally stealing that idea :happy:
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    beautiful
  • hardlygraceful
    Options
    Wow, congrats!! You really look fabulous, and that's such a big fitness level increase! Amazing!
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow! WTG!! Keep it going. You inspire me to push harder!
  • oceanbreeze22
    oceanbreeze22 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • PhantomMidnight
    PhantomMidnight Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking great! :D Nice work so far!
  • Retrieverlove
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great effort. You've worked hard and deserve every pound you've lost. You look terrific!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Thanks for posting!
  • Merlin569
    Merlin569 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    good job!!! you look fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Keep it up!!
  • kara2
    kara2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    amazing pictures. I am going to steal the necklace idea. What a great reminder and you could keep adding charms for each milestone weight loss. Awesome post.
  • faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and very beautiful. You are working so hard at it, that before you know it, you will have reached your goal! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!