Busy 18 year old and 76 pounds gone! (Pictures)

Options

Replies

• LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely GORGEOUS!! Good for you! And a HUGE congrats to you!!
    Doing my "happy dance" for ya!!
  • TheRainQueen
    TheRainQueen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    amazing! you look great!
  • Krystasfocused24
    Options
    WOW, SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
  • liliana51886
    liliana51886 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great Job Very inspirational!
  • Bronwyn9
    Bronwyn9 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look fantastic! If you can do this, you can accomplish anything in life. The world is your oyster, sweetie! Enjoy!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You look so gorgeous!! Way to work your butt off :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Thank you for posting - what you wrote is so inspirational
  • xkaylaxmichellex
    xkaylaxmichellex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! My starting weight was 192 and your weight is my goal weight. I'm at 144 right now, 5'5"!
  • sld4063
    sld4063 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love how you make no excuses and how disciplined you are especially considering your age!!! There are a ton of obese teenagers who could take a note out of your book- so many are big from childhood and just think they will be fat forever- way to go on changing your life at a young age!
  • LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job - it's wonderful to see such motivation in someone so young. Keep it up, and remember it when you face challenges as you grow!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Great job
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!

way to go!
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    2wexbq1.jpg

Dude, you knocked it out of the park!
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!!
  • melinda189
    Options
    Well, I mean, if you're doing cheerleading and tennis and then spending a lot of time studying, and you're just busy overall it'll be a lot easier to lose weight i think personally than if you weren't busy because if you aren't busy you'll get bored and want to eat or cook or something. I think one of the reasons you were successful is because you were so busy with things that are exercise-related or are activities where you can't really be eating

i'm thinking maybe she went out of her way ( or continued) to do those things to help lose the weight. It's easier to stick w/it when you're doing something you actually like.

Great job on staying focused during your weight loss journey at such a young age.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!! I really like (and needed to read) what you said about time. I have found that I have time to do what we WANT to do...if I want it bad enough.
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are so tiny! =D Congrats! Amazing job!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Looking good darling!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I apologize for initially reading the topic as "Busty 18 year old."
    Regardless, excellent going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!