calories burned for 30 day shred?

Options
im starting it today and im trying to add it into my exercises. im starting on level one and i tried searching it and i cant find it!! someone help please? thank you!!:wink:

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I use "cross training" for 20 minutes to log it.
  • stitchoholic
    Options
    I also started the 30 day shred and found the following:

Level 1 is 27 minutes, which burns 226 calories.

I thought I added it to the database, but I guess not.
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    when I do it, I burn 255 in 27 minutes. I am 187 pounds though, I know calorie burn and weight plays a role in how much you actually burn. Hope it helped.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    A heart rate monitor with a chest strap helps but prob an avg of 250 calories it all depends on how hard you work your age height and current weight. What a great challange when you have done level 1 a few time do it and repeat it for an hour workout. It is awsome. I love all her DVDS and use them all the time. Keep up the great work
  • katlynx6
    katlynx6 Posts: 68
    Options
    I log it under circuit training, for 20 minutes (since each circuit takes 6 minutes & there are 3, aka 18 minutes total). I know the length of the level is technically 27 minutes but that includes all her talking & the warm up & cool down, and swinging my arms probably doesn't burn a ton of calories... bummer. Haha it only counts for about 150 cals for me, & someone on the thread I post on for the 30 day shred said her HRM said she burned 180.
  • michelle121416
    Options
    Thanks guys! your the best and keep up the good work!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Shredders,
    I'm trying shred again - bad knee and plantar facilitis(sp) and all. :laugh: Did L1D1 tonight and burned 222 cals per my polar + chest strap. Also added an extra 36min Tony Horton Cardio for another 220 cals. I am 5" 5"" and 190lbs (hopefully not for long) I was also doing modified versions of some of the exercises (Anita) to avoid foot stress. I was trying to keep up w/ Natalie the last time I tried this and I overdid it. My results may not happen as fast as I want them too but they will happen if I keep on trying!!

Good Luck to us all,:drinker:
    Janet
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!