Calorie increase for month 2 of Insanity?

Options
Hello! I started month 2 today and wow!! It's definitely a lot more intense than the first month. When I first started, I increased my calories to 1800, but after today, I'm thinking I may need to increase it. I burned 508 calories today where in month one I would average around 300ish. I'm hungrier today than I have been the past month. I guess my question is, did anyone have to up their calories to get through month 2?

Replies

• LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You eat back the calories you burn, no? If so then you're burning more so eat the difference
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    I don't eat them back.
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like your body is telling you it needs some extra cals so maybe you should eat half of them back at least. You'd still be in a good deficit
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    If you're using the MFP settings your weight loss deficit is built in without exercising so you really can, and probably should, be eating back at least a portion of your exercise calories up to all if you're relatively sure of the burn.
  • yukino3006
    yukino3006 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You may need a little bit more fuel for month two. And try to eat at least half your exercise calories back. It may help you
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If you're using the MFP settings your weight loss deficit is built in without exercising so you really can, and probably should, be eating back at least a portion of your exercise calories up to all if you're relatively sure of the burn.

this!

plus if you are hungry all the time your body is telling you to eat!