The Struggles of Losing Weight

Options
Well guys, I have been using this for about a month now and I am seeing no improvement:( Realistically, have I been working hard? Unfortunately no. I am preparing for my boards so I study about 10-12 hours a day and most days don't get in exercise and feel the need to eat when I study. My calories are over maybe once or twice every two weeks, but my sugar intake concerns me because I like fruits. On random days I walk back from the library (an hour walk) or I mow the lawn (about an hour). I am about 155 pounds 5'5 and 25 years old. I really do want to lose weight but it is so hard because medicine is my first priority. I want to be about 130-135 pounds. I can't remember being that weight since even before grade 6. Sigh, I really need some motivation or help on how to get on track.

Replies

• fitguy44
    fitguy44 Posts: 6
    Options
    Added you , Same problems with me no sugar intake control ,lots of time studying , no exercise.
    For now i prepared a step by step plan on wt. loss , You too do the same . You need to lose 20 pounds so go for 2.2 ponds[1kg] /wk wt loss by diet and add 1/2 hr cardio daily for 7 days/wk + need motivation to keep on going on...
  • angelpinkgal
    angelpinkgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    College does That, but a calorie deficit amd determination is all it takes. Its worked so far for me. Just portion out snacks :)
  • aspiringdoctor
    Options
    Thank you so much guys, yes just need to get myself into shape!