• Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Pretty much like this.

33f73hs.gif
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Look up PB2. Stuff is amazing. 45 calories per 2 tbsp serving, 40% protein.
    Um no. The healthiest part of peanut butter is the fat. PB2 removes the healthiest part of the peanut to make it low calorie. It's a waste of money.
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    With a spoon! OMG I love the stuff. I find as well when I'm having one of those empty days when hunger is present regardless of food consumption, a good dose of fat and protein together is always just what I need.

A spoon or two sorts me out every time :D
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Love peanut butter.me and my two year old go to town on it.with an apple is my favorite way to go.I love peanut butter cookies but I need to find a healthier recipe than the one I have.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I love to mix a spoon or two of it into granola cereal and top the whole thing off with a handful of frozen grapes. So good!

Second best - on a spoon :)
  • DocMarr
    DocMarr Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    A great wee recipe you might like to try for those indulgent moments when a slightly healthier cookie is called for:

Peanut butter and Chickpea choc chip cookies

1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
    2 tsp vanilla essence
    165g peanut butter
    80g agave syrup
    1 tsp baking powder
    Pinch salt
    90g chocolate chips

Method

Blend all the ingredients (apart from the choc chips) in a food processor until a smooth and thick paste. Pulse the choc chips a couple of times.

Tip the thick paste into a bowl and make sure the choc chips are dispersed.

The mixture is very sticky, so wet your hands to handle it.

Roll the mixture into 14 small balls. Place on baking parchment on a baking tray. Press the ball a little bit with the back of a wet spoon, to flatten the top slightly (they should still be quite thick though)

Bake at 175°C for 10 mins. Leave to cook for a few minutes before trying to handle.

Totally delicious!
  • clhutch76
    clhutch76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I use the Sara Lee light wheat bread and have two pieces in the morning toasted of course with 1.5 TBL of reduced fat PB. I've been known to eat it with an apple, or just a good old fashion PB&J sandwich at lunch!
  • ShellB8585
    ShellB8585 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    On toast or in a sandwich with chopped up Banana! YUM!!
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I dip my banana in it :)
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I spread it on an English muffin with sugar free jam. I also dip my apples in it. I do not eat more than 2 tablespoons at a time. I love peanut butter and have it frequently.
  • sjanes9
    sjanes9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A good snack I found is to get those 100 calorie Oreo snack packs. And make little peanut butter and light whip cream sandwiches with it. Ten of the little sandwiches are like 190 calories. They are filling and really good.
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    How to eat it: pick up the jar. Get a spoon. Shove it in your mouth. Enjoy the mouth orgasm.

YUP!!! lol!!! mmm... Peanut butter....
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i put it on protein pancakes
  • DocMarr
    DocMarr Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Another way I like to use it is in refrigerator oatmeal (see a variety of recipes at www.theyummylife.com).
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    This is by far my favourite PB meal :smile:

http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/elvis-oats-37p73c23f/

20130207_141833.jpg
  • ladydy911
    ladydy911 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Look up PB2. Stuff is amazing. 45 calories per 2 tbsp serving, 40% protein.

I got some of that this weekend. Have no clue how to use it. Any ideas other than smoothies would be great!!!! Please message me if you have time, I dont check the boards often.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    yesterday I mixed it in some plain greek yogurt with some cinnamon and it was THE MOST delicious thing I had ever eaten. My fiance and I go through pb like it is going out of style. We eat it so much. Put it on celery. Mix it in smoothies. On toast. Apple slices. Melt it in the microwave for like 15 seconds and pour it on deserts (ice cream, coool whip, strawberries cut up, apples cut up). Take a spoon, and eat it! So good.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I put it in:

Oatmeal
    smoothies
    Homemade granola
    homemade protein bars
    Toast
    apples
    Bananas
    Spooned right from the jar
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Out of the jar with a spoon.
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i love it off the spoon with a banana or PB & Jelly sandwich, banana and PB sandwich or Peanut Butter and Honey sandwich and finally peanut butter and vanilla wafers. oh wait- i also love it on a waffle with honey, oats, banana and cinnamon.