Money no longer an issue

Options

Replies

• chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I would do what I am already planning. Buy a grape farm here in the Lake Erie Grape Belt, grow grapes and eventually start a winery. If I didn't have to worry about money I would have the best tractors and harvester with all the bells and whistles. Right now I am waiting for the neighbor to my parents farm to sell and then I can get in to those vineyards and get them back to health.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Turn the loft/attic into a first-class state-of-the-art gym :drinker:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I would travel a lot. And I would build the world's most awesome gym, and I would invite only the baddest of badasses to train with me. Being around highly motivated people who are willing to do whatever it takes to reach their goals makes me feel like I can run through a brick wall, and it's addicting.
  • Jsteimel
    Jsteimel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd open a comic book shop/bakery.

Yes! Now just do that in my area, we're unfortunately lacking a good comic shop.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Pay off my debt, help my parents with theirs, then travel the world. I want to set foot in as many countries as possible.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    travel, cook, and rescue dogs
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I would open a no kill animal rescue in my area and play with doggies and kitties all day. :smile:
  • paulbear75
    paulbear75 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Buy Nick Cages home in New Orleans and drink and eat all day in NOLA.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Of course, the very first thing I would do is hire a trainer to bust my butt 24/7 until I was in great shape.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Travel, travel and more travel!

Then come home and catch up on my scrapbooking :laugh:
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I would travel the world and collect rare books, then I would open a bookstore/coffee house.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Travel, travel, TRAVEL. Then open a restaurant/brew pub.

That's my dream too! Want to be partners?

Oh, and buy lots of fast cars.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Travel, travel, travel. Then, settle down and open up a horse ranch.

i like this one
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    buy a 100'+ yacht and just cruise around the world
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I would open and run my own gym. I already have lots of ideas, I'm just waiting for the funds!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I would travel the world and collect rare books, then I would open a bookstore/coffee house.

oooo oo this one too! I'd like book store that doesn't have to make money and have big sofas in it and I could throw out people that get on my nerves...and Julia Roberts would come in and we'd be awkward, then I'd spill juice on her.(or the other way around)..oh no, that's a film
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Buy a farm within driving distance of a good Aikido dojo, and raise everything that I eat.

Of course, that's my life goal and what I'm saving for anyway.
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    I would move back to New Orleans (my home) and volunteer there. I would also open and fund a school for girls in Zimbabwe (where my mom grew up) and travel there annually and I'd go visit my family in England (my mom's home country) annually, and I'd be in Belize on a beach at least 3 times a year!! :)
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I would open a yoga studio !

^^ Second this!

And travel - my boyfriend and I love to travel, but with him in school and trying to live off just my income has been difficult. But we love going to new places and just exploring, trying new foods, learning new cultures.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Working dog rescue/training. Breed/train and donate working dogs to organizations that can't afford it. Of course I'd need to hire help.