I love Laughing Cow Cheese! Need new ways to eat it..

Options
I love Laughing Cow cheese wedges, but want new ways of using it besides eating it on crackers, pita chips, toast and bagels. My favorite flavor is Light French Onion. I have heard of people spreading it (I'm assuming the original flavor) on apples, but I haven't gotten up the nerve to try that yet.

Anyone have any interesting ways they've used laughing cow cheese? Maybe mix it with something else??

Thanks!

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I have used it with noodles ( to replace a fetticinni sauce, or butter & parmasean ) it is delish!!!
  • jean51
    jean51 Posts: 29
    Options
    It is good as the cheese in an omelet.. it melts really well:tongue:
  • wasthat
    wasthat Posts: 11
    Options
    I love it in celery.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I sometimes use it instead of mayo in a wrap. Mmmm! :)
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I like to mix it with salsa or a sweet chili sauce and use it as a dip for raw veggies!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Use it as a spread on your sandwiches or wraps.
    Spread on celery.
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Someone on here had said to mix it with avocado and put it on a baked potato. I havent tried it yet but I am gonna.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I've never tried laughing cow cheese... anyone know how it is for sodium?
  • tbrewer29
    Options
    WOW - thanks! Those are some REALLY REALLY creative ways to use it... As a sauce??? Whodathunk??? Thanks for the suggestions, I'm definitely going to try them.
  • amandaf7
    Options
    Not sure if you're looking for snacks or a meal, but there's a "Hungry Girl" recipe for cheeseburgers that has you stuff Laughing Cow cheese inside the burger before cooking it-they are pretty tasty!
  • countrymama08
    Options
    Spread it on half of a tortilla, add lunch meat or lean ground beef with cheese. Makes a wonderful quesadilla. I make mine on the stove in a big pan.
  • lukat
    lukat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I made a light version of chicken cordon bleu with the swiss laughing cow cheese wedges. I also like pouring salsa over a couple wedges and using it as a dip for veggies or wheat thins.
  • tbrewer29
    Options
    Yu-UMMY! Thanks!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Someone posted an alfredo pasta recipe like last week. Search for it, it sounds GREAT! :] I just discovered Laughing Cow on wraps... I bought the light blue cheese over the weekend and it tastes SO good. My mom used to buy the original when we were kids as treats. I never thought to spread it or mix it in anything 'cause we loved eating it by itself. I'm hooked.
  • melisay
    melisay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Did you melt the cheese tho ?
  • tralalara
    tralalara Posts: 149
    Options
    on a baked sweet potato. Awesome.

inside a pounded chicken breast, rolled up with banana pepper, topped with some parmesan and baked.
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have used it with noodles ( to replace a fetticinni sauce, or butter & parmasean ) it is delish!!!
    I believe that Hungry Girl uses it this way too in a lot of her recipes!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the French Onion too. I spread it on honey ham sandwiches and they're soooooo good. :) I'm guilty of grabbing a spoon and just eating a wedge too. Lol.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I wish they would make a cheddar flavor! :sad:
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I've never tried laughing cow cheese... anyone know how it is for sodium?
    210 per wedge for the garlic herb...