Water check! How much water have you had already today?

Options
Water check! How much water have you had already today? You should aim for 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water (200lb person = 100 ounces water). Quick! Go drink some if you haven't already and report back. Borrowed from Chris Powell's Facebook post today : )

Replies

• AJB87
    AJB87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    96 ounces so far:drinker: I've made a conscious effort to try and drink 1 glass (16 ounces) every hour that I'm awake or at least 1 glass for every hour that I'm at work, that way I always get in at least 10 glasses/160 ounces, which is more than enough water for my body weight. I'll throw back even more if I'm working out:bigsmile:
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    Awesome!!! I am at 80 myself! I usually get in anywhere from 120 - 130 a day. But I do find it harder to drink that much on the weekends for some reason.
  • Cara2628
    Cara2628 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    0 ounces so far and 12 ounces of diet coke...i should get on that! Lol
  • sljenkins
    Options
    I gave up sodas and tea in January & it was the absolute best thing I have ever done!
  • hardlygraceful
    Options
    Oh, I feel bad. I haven't had nearly as much as I should- 4 cups, and only 32 ounces. Yikes.
  • Rey278
    Rey278 Posts: 41
    Options
    None...... just a can of relentless. :embarassed: i am terrible for not drinking enough water.
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've had 16.9 fl oz of water and 12 fl oz of diet coke. For shame.
  • bababangarangrang
    bababangarangrang Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    20....opening my water bottle right now lol.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    72 ounces. I drink about 2 gallons + per day in the summer because I like to workout in the heat...'bout 100* out and I'm just getting ready to go PT my *kitten* off...good livin' baby!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    64 ounces down so far and I will be filling my brita bottle for another 24 ounces
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    108 oz's down at this point .......'bout ready to dust another 16oz off with lunch .....
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    8 cups thus far! Let me get to drinking...
  • bullsfan22
    bullsfan22 Posts: 104
    Options
    60oz and its only noon
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    16 oz. I know...lame. But I will try to get at least 100 oz in today. I LOVE water but sometimes just forget to drink it.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I just read this yesterday and wanted to verify. Never heard this before. I have to step up my game. I thought I was doing good by drinking 64 ounces a day. Have to add more. So far I have drank 32 ounces.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I try my best to drink 8 cups of water a day. It's easier during the week as I bring my two water bottles with me. Together they hold 6 cups of water, so that only leaves another 2 cups to have at home. I've had one water bottle and am starting on the second. If I sip on throughout day, I find myself not running to the bathroom as much.
  • sljenkins
    Options
    Looks like everyone is off to a good start! Even if you don't make it to half of your body weight, shoot for one more glass than you had yesterday! We have to start some where, right?!?! : )
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    62 oz, went to pee twice already and it's only 10:30 in the AM.