Hello

Hi, I am new to the site and am currently attempting to lose weight. Probably one of the hardest things I have ever done!!! I am soon to be 39 years old, and am 5' 2, I have given birth to 7 children!! My oldest is soon to be 19 and my youngest is 8. So I guess I feel some of my extra weight stems from that, also hereditary. I started my diet on June 18th '08, I have currently to this date: June 30,08' have lost about 6 pounds, which is good just gotta find ways to stay motivated!!!!! I currently am walking 2 miles a day One in the morning and one in the evening. So if anyone has any ecouraging ideas please feel free to let me know!!!!! Thanks nurse6939

71685.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• nurse6939
    nurse6939 Posts: 3
    Hi, I am new to the site and am currently attempting to lose weight. Probably one of the hardest things I have ever done!!! I am soon to be 39 years old, and am 5' 2, I have given birth to 7 children!! My oldest is soon to be 19 and my youngest is 8. So I guess I feel some of my extra weight stems from that, also hereditary. I started my diet on June 18th '08, I have currently to this date: June 30,08' have lost about 6 pounds, which is good just gotta find ways to stay motivated!!!!! I currently am walking 2 miles a day One in the morning and one in the evening. So if anyone has any ecouraging ideas please feel free to let me know!!!!! Thanks nurse6939

71685.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!! Seven kiddos!!! You are a busy lady! Welcome to the site, and snoop the boards...That is where I get the greatest bit of info and learning!

WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Hello ,welcome and congrats on your 7 lbs. lost. I have found that key to staying motivated is logging on and staying connected here at mfp. Best wishes to you on your goals.