Insanity Results :)

Options

Replies

• silroxxx
    silroxxx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    Just when I wanna give up I see your post :)
    great job :)
    Im on week 4
  • missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I really want to do Insanity -especially by looking at your awesome pics, but it's too expensive :( Keep it up, looking good!!!
  • marias0922
    marias0922 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm glad you posted this. I just started today and I'm pretty scared. I need to lose like 30 pounds and I'm not in really good shape, so I was worried about not being able to do the workouts.
  • catieschwartz
    catieschwartz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OMG you look awesome! You should be so proud. I'm on round 2 of Insanity now! :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Amazing progess!!!

Good job!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! A friend has been encouraging me to try Insanity but I've been REALLY nervous - took a peek at the Insanity fit test and thought "there's no way". DEFINITELY encourages me to try!!!

GREAT results, btw!!! :drinker:
  • hellenn25
    hellenn25 Posts: 48
    Options
    Did you follow the nutrition guide? Or just eat healthy?:Dyou look awsome , good job!!!
  • Clawson528
    Options
    I just started month 2 yesterday.. Thanks for the motivational pics.
  • illusion316
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!
    I'm doing Jillian Michaels 3-2-1 DVD right now, and was about to skip tonight's workout but I saw this post and I feel motivated again!
    Thanks!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words <3:)

The fit test is insane itself but it's used as a bench-marker of sorts not a workout so don't let that scare you!!! It's an incredibly empowering feeling to re-do the fit test after a few weeks and see your numbers improve. You can do it even if you aren't in shape. I wasn't in shape..unless you call round "in shape" lmao. I could hardly do any jumping moves, could barely do push-ups...but I still pushed play and did the best I could - even though I had to stop and rest several times. I couldn't run for 5 minutes before doing Insanity. By the time I was half way through month 2, I was able to run over 3 miles. I have Insanity to thank for that because I wasn't running before that! :D

I did not follow the nutrition guide. Before I got my BodyMedia armband I did use the formula in there though to get a round-about idea on how much to be eating. Once I got my armband I rely on this data to see what I burn for the day so I can adjust how much to eat. The nutrition guide is amazing though!!!
  • jcardenas09
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • mrsappleblossom77
    mrsappleblossom77 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. I just ordered yesterday and have been searching the forum for results pics. Yours were perfect! I start July 1st. This was the motivation I needed.
  • rala1990
    rala1990 Posts: 1
    Options
    Don't be scared, just go at your own pace. Modify the moves if you have to.
  • eaticecream
    Options
    Wow! Great job, you look great! I've always wanted to start an intense workout series, but I've been afraid that my knees won't be able to take it. Have you felt any negative impacts on your body?
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job, you look great! I've always wanted to start an intense workout series, but I've been afraid that my knees won't be able to take it. Have you felt any negative impacts on your body?

thank you! And no, no injuries. The trick is to modify anything you feel you can't do safely. For example, the jumps I didn't go out all crazy until I felt I had the lower body strength to do them properly. I would squat instead. Then I would do small jumps, and before I knew - it I was flying in my living room :).
    Awesome results. I just ordered yesterday and have been searching the forum for results pics. Yours were perfect! I start July 1st. This was the motivation I needed.
    You will LOVE it!!! :)
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! You are awesome! I just started today. Can't wait to see where I am in 63 days! You had fantastic results! You said you did it twice. We're these results here from just one round, or after you did it both times? :)
  • bowmanl1
    Options
    Great work!!
  • KAS0917
    KAS0917 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great job! I only completed the first month of Insanity - month 2 workouts were too long and I got burned out. But I'm starting Beta of T25 tomorrow and definitely going to finish this one! I saw good results after phase 1 - hope mine are as significant as yours after I finish! :)