Insanity workout!!

Options
2»

Replies

• spirit_runner
    spirit_runner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wooh! let's do this day 10 for me, it's very challenging but worth it, I can't wait to see results. Feel free to add me, we can go on this journey together!
  • itsybitsybutterfly
    Options
    Started today also with my fiancee! I was really good at the last core type exercise but terrible at the push up ones as I have a delicate upper body :(
    How do you add it as an exercise on here?

I use a HRM so I can keep track of calories burned. Also try looking it up online to get an approximate if you don't have a heart rate monitor.
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried this one yet but I am considering it. Just trying to figure out how to try it without spending a fortune in case it doesn't work out.
  • annasor70
    annasor70 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just got it second hand on Amazon..was not expensive and works just the same :)

No, I don't have a heart rate monitor...do you?
    I guess I can research online :)
  • bawalker11
    bawalker11 Posts: 78
    Options
    Best work out ever, like having my own personal trainer with the results I am getting, half way through week 3- still kicks my a** every time!!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 in the morning. I walk away sweating and sore every day, but I am already seeing visible results (I added progress pictures thus far to my profile). Feel free to add me.
  • Kash4Life
    Kash4Life Posts: 48
    Options
    I am on day 10 of insanity and I have already lost 6 pounds . Its seriously a great workout and I have enjoyed working out even though its very challenging . Good Luck to everyone who is doing insanity :-)