look forward to this site

Options
Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. I have gained 50+ pounds over the past years with my five pregnancies and have tried before to lose weight. In the past I would lose a little and then give up on myself and actually gain back the little I lost plus more. The difference this time is that I see that I am no longer a "spring" chick and am more worried about my long term health. I would appreciate any help, friendships, and advice I could get! Thanks!!

Replies

• tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    You came to the right place,glad you are here,lots of great experienced folks here that can help you out on your journey.

Best of luck to you!:smile:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello & welcome. . .at least you gained it over 5 pregnancies. . I gained about 60 with my one and only :blushing: OMGoodness I can't believe I'm even admitting to that on here!!! But it's true :embarassed: Anyways best of luck to you on reaching all of your goals. . .this is an awesome site with lots of handy tools & lots of positive, encouraging people. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. . .I try to offer as much support as I can :smile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is a great site with alot of information, motivation and encouragement. Track your food and exercise everyday and dont give up. You can do it. Feel free to add me as a friend, it is easier to do it with others
  • teresam27
    Options
    I just want to tell you that I'm so glad that we are doing this together. It's encouraging to come to this site and see the progress that you are making, it makes me want to stay on track with eating right and exercising. Hopefully we can walk together sometime this week. Don't give up, you are doing great, and when you put on a pair of jeans that fit a little loose now since you've been on your program it will feel great.