clean eaters, can i add you please

Options
jackiemonx
jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
Hi everyone

looking for some good clean eaters who i can add for some inspiration! dont want my cals taken up with crap!

Replies

• lemonmon1
    lemonmon1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I eat kinda clean. I still eat some processed foods, but feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm vegan, btw.
  • Summerful2014
    Summerful2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im a fairly clean eater, also vegan :) I'm new and looking to add some friends like this too!
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm a clean eater, always shop the perimeter of the grocery store. Also, I was recently told to stay away from gluten for awhile by my doctor; I was having tummy troubles and she said it sounfed like gluten intolerance, she took some bloodwork Thursday, fingers crossed its not the problem (I LOVE Whole Food's "seeduction" bread dipped in olive oil!). I enjoy eating clean; it reminds me of being a kis and eating stuff straight from my nonno's garden, plus it's healthy and helps me in my fitness endeavors.

EDIT: Oh, I thought this was implied, but everyone seems to be saying it: You can add me.
  • jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I keep my diary open, so you can always take a look :smile:
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I slip up with chocolate at times but otherwise, I eat pretty clean!:laugh:
  • princyasanka
    Options
    can add me iam also a clean eater.
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    What's a clean eater?
  • Lola824
    Lola824 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm not perfect, but I am trying for a plant based, meat free diet :)
  • Marley2310
    Marley2310 Posts: 304
    Options
    i eat clean in summer u can add me .but in winter i get pretty nasty u can remove me then lol :D
  • Marley2310
    Marley2310 Posts: 304
    Options
    What's a clean eater?

Clean eater : someone who eats whole grains, meats, nuts & oils. Veggies, fruits , etc ..Because he/she thinks that having any Dirty food will ruin their diet which is wrong lol but yeah its healthier
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    What's a clean eater?

Clean eater : someone who eats whole grains, meats, nuts & oils. Veggies, fruits , etc ..Because he/she thinks that having any Dirty food will ruin their diet which is wrong lol but yeah its healthier

Well I avoid grains but otherwise I guess I'm following this, except for an occasional cookie or piece of dark chocolate :) Feel free to send me a friend request OP!
  • heartworth9
    heartworth9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Lily's almond dark chocolate? It is sweetened with stevia so you wont have that insulin surge. I have added it to my diet as a treat on the journey to losing 20 pounds.
  • heartworth9
    heartworth9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have been eating pretty clean for decades, just have winter issues living in Minnesota. I love fruits, vegies, lean meats. I will eat brown rice at times. I feel better eating this way overall. Hard with a roommate who loves popcorn, cookies, cake etc YIKES
  • jakkisr
    jakkisr Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    we have the same goal and I'm in the UK :)

I hate the term 'eating clean'.

However, I do eat healthily and avoid unnecessary chemicals and processing of my foods (i don't eat aspartame, artificial flavourings/colourings/sweeteners, hydrogenated fats, the plethora of E numbers etc etc and I don't eat microwaved food). I cook a lot from scratch.

My diary is open, I drink wine, eat crisps and basically try to keep a good balance. Take a look, if you like what you see please feel free to add me.
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi :wink:

Im a relatively clean eater - feel free to add me - my diary is open to MFP friends :flowerforyou: Sometimes I do snack on 'naughty' treats though :laugh:

Take Care

x
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    there is a good clean eaters group on here
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I eat clean for the most part! Add me :)
  • somanyrhoades
    somanyrhoades Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I eat clean 90% of the time. Anyone on here can add me if they want!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    yeah i still eat meat im mostly meaning unprocessed food, cooking your own food from scratch etc
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    What's a clean eater?

I don't see the purpose of the term but whatever makes ppl feel better about what they're consuming...
    Where the dirty eaters at?