Eating Whaat @ 10:30?

Options
Should I eat Bacon, Eggs on 2 Slices of Bread this Late at Night?
Im hungry but I heard there is a cutoff.
Can Calories really tell time?

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    Yes they can tell time.........it's called tummy time and if you eat all the grease, it will reward you with an extra 30 minutes.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I just had a little bit of popcorn from the popcorn maker we have.
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    Options
    Yes they can tell time.........it's called tummy time and if you eat all the grease, it will reward you with an extra 30 minutes.

Are you saying I will burn cals as I eat if Im flat on my tummy?
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    It might be a full moon....eat everything in your house....

The world might end in the morning........

Don't waste food. .........

Any money send it to me.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options

Are you saying I will burn cals as I eat if Im flat on my tummy?
    Add another 15 minutes.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    the intestine shuts d own at 8:30 ..so your sh$t out of luck ...pun intended...
  • katiebiotch
    katiebiotch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If you eat it while doing a cartwheel you're good. Laws of physics.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    If you eat it while doing a cartwheel you're good. Laws of physics.

I thought you had to suspend yourself over a pit of poisonous snakes? Or is that the raspberry ketone cleanse...I always get these confused...
  • nope31
    Options
    If I have orange juice will the vitamin C keep me up late? Cuz I really want orange juice with it.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    pZZa7py.gif

Never say no to bacon
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I've heard that it's a good idea to eliminate carbs in the evening.

But you know what ? I'm down to 18% body fat. I lost it all without giving a darn about carbs in the evening.

At least for my results it's 80% eating clean at a deficit and 20% intense exercise daily.

Maybe when I want six pack abs as a girl then I'll consider some more dietary changes. But right now I just had a big bowl of cherries and soon I'll dive into a chicken salad and some chocolate oatmeal.
  • Sarah_Roop
    Sarah_Roop Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wheat saltines with a wedge of Skinny Cow Light Swiss... and water.
  • katiebiotch
    katiebiotch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd skip the OJ. Vitamin C reacts with bacon grease and can cause psychedelic state in woman if eaten after 10pm eastern. Sorry.
  • nope31
    Options
    Wheat saltines with a wedge of Skinny Cow Light Swiss... and water.

I don't have those ingredients. Only Bacon and Eggs
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Eat what you want, at 10:30 or midnight or 3:00 a.m.

Calories in, calories out..............the whole "don't eat after a certain time" has been proven to be pretty ridiculous.............

A good read from "Spark"

Old rule: Don’t eat after 7 p.m.

So what makes 7 (or 8 or 9) p.m. a magical cutoff time anyway? The original idea was that people should stop eating about 3 hours before bed, using 10 p.m. as an average bedtime. Although it is a good idea to stop eating a few hours before bed, the reasoning has nothing to do with weight gain; it’s basically an issue of digestion and personal comfort. Going to sleep on a full stomach may make sleeping uncomfortable, as the body is simultaneously shutting down to rest while still exerting energy to digest the food. This may lead to fitful sleep as well as gas and indigestion—but not weight gain. Your body is smart, but it doesn't know what time it is when you eat. It will metabolize calories eaten after 7 p.m. the same way as it does the calories you eat earlier in the day. They will NOT automatically be stored as fat.