So who likes Boba/Bubble Tea/Pearl Milk Tea??

Options
stonel94
stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
If you do, you know this can easily break day at 300 calories a cup and your wallet too at like $5 a cup. Well, I found this Dede instant boba milk tea packets, just add cold or hot water, 150 calories 25 cals from fat, and it makes like a full big glass. If you aren't overly fond of just the plain milk tea flavor they also have a thai tea version but I didn't look at the nutrition for that. If you like the milk tea but like flavored, i added some almond extract to mine and it was delicious. The tapioca pearls are easy to prepare too, but those can pack a calorie punch so be careful with how many you use.

Now i know they make other kinds of instant bubble teas, I just bought a packet of honeydew kind, different brand, I couldn't find the nutrition facts for it or any other that I found online so I can't verify that, but it's nice to know you can kick the craving easily at home, for fewer calories and way cheaper.
I did look up some brands of instant bubble tea and it said you really needed to mix it with milk to make it taste good, so that adds a decent amount more calories, I liked this brand because you can add just water and it'll taste fine and you don't have to add any more calories

Replies