I'm finally going to do it. Really in need of support.

Options
I have been away from this site for a long time now and I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I just recently gave birth to my 4th child. A girl this time :) and I really want to make the changes that I have been telling myself I am going to make for years now. I was doing really well exercising just before I became pregnant and since my pregnancy's are always high risk I had to cut out anything that wasn't necessary. I was barely able to go to work. My sister is getting married next month and my goal is to fit into a dress that I have had hanging in my closet for just about 10 years now. It's a beautiful dress and I think it is time to dust it off and dazzle my friends and family with the body I know that I can have. I do suffer from hypothyroidism which means that I have an underactive thyroid, which makes me extreamely tired most days on top of having 3 kids ages 5, 3 and 3 months. I am tired of making excuses and I am ready to make the change. I'm looking to lose about 100 lbs by summer of next year. Wish me luck :)

Replies

• lindakp83
    Options
    Good for you! I am still trying to get a handle on this myself. I'll add you. I've noticed everyone really supports each other. It's great if you really commit to it. I'm still working on that part.
  • Kpatty
    Kpatty Posts: 41
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind to! Feel free to add me I'd love to support you!
  • LGWhritenour
    LGWhritenour Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I too have been away for a while and just now getting back to it today! :smile: I have just made that commitment to myself!
  • LostButterfly
    LostButterfly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Add me if you would like! I am always looking for friends for support.
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Friend request sent :smile:
  • journeyfan
    Options
    I dont get on these posts much but I too want to lose about a hundred pounds by next summer!
  • tammie0610
    Options
    Congrates on the committment!!!! I to only joined here yesterday and made my goal calories yesterday so that was exciting. I haven't done the calorie counting thing before so its all very exciting to me. Pls is anyone would like to add me pretty please do so as I would love the extra support.:flowerforyou:
  • journeyfan
    Options
    I too need support if anyone can add me for support too! thank you also a busy mom of four!
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can do it...trust me!!! I have 4 kids and last summer for my 30th bday I decided to give myself a bday present by losing weight. Since then I have lost 75lbs. I alos have hypothyroidism so I understand how much harder that makes life! I hope I can help support you since we have so many things in common. Good luck "High Five" :happy:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    You can add me too :smile:
  • journeyfan
    Options
    I added you and hope you can give me some motivation! thanks journyfan
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!!! Let us know how it goes

Debbie
  • cmsimps27
    Options
    You can do it! I am only 23 and I have been battling with weight since high school. Once you get into the mind set its "easy" lol Things that have worked for me...watch movies with girls working hard and getting pumped. G.I. Jane is one of my favorites. Also, Keep pictures of yourself from a thinner time around the house. And I find that small work outs are more manageable. Instead of working out for 30 minutes or an hour (which would prolly be hard with 4 kids) run in place or up and down the stairs for 10 minutes. You will feel amazing after. Keep the motivation!!!!!!!!!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi there and good luck for your weight loss journey x
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Anyone else looking for support, feel free to add me :)