I want to be a new me!

Options
Hi Everybody!

Weight has been something I constantly struggle with. But I really want to seek to be a better and new me. I am starting to embark on this journey, and I could really use some support and advice! Ideally, I want to lose about 30 Ibs. And it seems really daunting and I have no idea what I am doing. Please help me by sharing advice and motivation! I do not know what works or where exactly to start. All I know is that I want to start on this path towards a new me! I appreciate all the help! Lets do this together :)

I am hoping to blog this journey as well @ 1daystartstoday.blogspot.com!

Replies

• ishangadekar
    Options
    hey hi ! welcome !

hey m working to get down my fat too,,,, the reason i dint say weight because ur goal should be to get down ur fatpercentage and over time when ur bodys protein and fat ratio is good then u will lose only fat...

to understand me better...i'll tell u my story... this is when i joined a local gym on 15th may this year.... i did a body fat analysis and my results were---- fat 35%....muscle 26%...body weight 80kg.....
    so i started cardio 3 days a week and strenght training 3 days a week....and 1 day i take like a rest day and dont do exercise....

u hv to understand that only exercise is not enough... calorie deficit per day shud be there if u wanna lose weight....drop the junk foods...u dont hv to starve urself but ur belly being full is gonna help u...eat good food...vegetables...chicken breast...fruits( limit intake of banana to half a banana only after workout with a good protein)...

so after 15 days of doing this...i mean on 1st of june i did the analysis again.... my weight was 80kg only....BUT...the difference was.... my body fat had dropped down to 25% and my muscle mass was 31.5%... so u see dnt concentrate on losing weight....concentrate on losing fat... because the more muscles u have it will increase ur daily metabolism and u will lose fat in the long run and maintain it...
    i have so much to tell.... hope this helps...
    keep in contact....

Dr. Ishan
  • ishangadekar
    Options
    muscle and fat ratio*