Quick Question...

Options
Quick Question.. I'm thinking of participating in a Fitness class everyday Monday - Friday

Would this help me lose weight quicker???

Mondays - Circuits - 60Mins
Tuesday - Kettlercise - 45Mins
Wednesday - Aquacise- 60 Mins
Thursday - Yoga 60Mins
Friday - Hips bums and tums - 60 Mins

OOO Also... Should I Change the Yoga for a more upbeat class? as I don't know if it actually benefits my weight loss?

HELP :)

Replies

• fitness_steph1020
    fitness_steph1020 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a good idea and looks like there's a lot of variety. Enrolling in fitness classes is a good way to motivate yourself into workout out and actually dragging your butt to the gym (something I've been struggling with).
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan....although it doesn't necessarily mean you will lose weight quicker. You will most definitely be more toned and fitter though!! I do a lot of exercise but if I don't eat right I don't lose weight. As long as it's in unison with a good diet though you should see some good results - hope that helps x
  • reliantlouise
    Options
    Cool :) Thanks Girls!

I am thinking of changing it around each week so it keeps it exciting!

It is true about the Gym though with the classes you can't slack off haha x
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Give it a few weeks' trial first... I did something similar last year and Monday circuits were great, Tuesday body attack classes were okay but by Wednesday delayed onset muscle soreness had set in so I needed something more realistic... so Yoga was really helpful to stretch and breathe because if I tried lifting anything heavy I'd be useless! I was sore as heck but definitely listen to your own body and adapt/ adjust.

It kept me moving, active and it kept my routine- I could slack off one day and find it so SO hard to regain your momentum.... well that was definitely the case with me anyway!

One of my best friends got over this by doing legs/ upper body/ core on constant rotation so even if her legs were like lead, she could always work her core. Her DOMS hit about 15 hours later as opposed to my 25-ish so it really worked for her.

Hope that helps and I'm not waffling on too long haha x