• ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Day 3 complete!
  • goforthd5
    goforthd5 Posts: 167
    Moving rest day, so completed day 5
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    I'm doing it!! :) It's the background on my laptop so I don't forget! :)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Day 2 and 3 and 4 done. (Oops, got a little behind).
  • ShallaLovee1
    Day 5 complete!
  • mindovercakes
    mindovercakes Posts: 102 Member
    Day 5 done :)
  • goforthd5
    day 6 completed. Not sure how long I can continue, I have developed a sore on my tail bone!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Mr Sit-up and I are not getting along well. Mr Ab has been WAY too inactive for too long.

My other 30 day challenge has Lunges with Squats.....
  • mindovercakes
    day 6 completed. Not sure how long I can continue, I have developed a sore on my tail bone!

goforthd5,

My workout partner is having the same problem. Try placing a towel under your lower back? Hope it gets better.

Anna x
  • goforthd5
    I've used a folded blanket over the mat for the past 2 days. I'm going to try to do day 7, but then I may have to take a few days off to heal. However, I will be back!
  • mindovercakes
    Day 7 done! :)
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    omg me too

Why does this happen?

It hurts! what do I do?
  • ShallaLovee1
    I forgot about it yesterday. I just finished today's. I'm not as sore as I thought I would be in my core because I've been doing this and other core workout DVDs just about every day. My butt hurts because of those dang sit-ups.
  • mindovercakes
    Day 9 done. Not liking the sit-ups one bit! :mad:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    forgot to log but Day 5 and 6 were done and I'm going to do 7...maybe 8 right now.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    7, 8 (rest day) and 9 done
  • goforthd5
    I'm healed and back. Day 7 completed, skipping the rest day since I have been resting since Thursday!
  • mindovercakes
    Forgot to update. All done up to day 11. Had to place a blanket under my lower back for leg raises. May break them into 2 sets of 20 for the next day (tomorrow's rest day) as I felt my back starting to ache at around 23-25.

Happy challenge guys :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Day 10: done, the situps are getting really rough. I had a broken tailbone as a kid and it healed funny so sits are hard for me. I might have to add crunches instead. We'll see.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    I just saw this post but I am doing the same ab challenge.... Finished day 11 today.... It's starting toget but I'm seeing some results.... I also added weights, for instance when I do the crunches I do chest presses at the same time.... And when i do the leg lifts, I lay with my arms out like a Jesus pose, for lack of better description... And with each leg lift I raise my arms to the center of my chest..Using five pound weights in each hand, keeping the weights above my head, when I lower the leg lift I lower my arms back to the floor.. This has made a big significance in my arms.... Just sharing.... Good luck ladies...