I Fell Off The Map...

Options
I became an MFP usuer around the middle of March. I used it religiously...for about 2 or 3 weeks. I got a job at a gas station and used it as my excuse to not keep track of what I eat. I eventually started eating at work, and of course, the worst possible things. Taquitos from the roller grill, slurpy type drinks, donuts, ice coffee....pretty much everything in that type of setting isn't exactly the best food choice. Plus I work the long afternoon odd shift. 11-7 or something within an hour or 2 of that. So that of course is eating lunch and dinner which I usually just over eat around 5 to make up for not having lunch.
By the time I get home, I just want to relax, but I still have take care of my little ones til they go to bed at 9. MFP had become the last thing on my mind. I did weigh myself however and still seemed to be losing...slowly. This is probably a partial result of only eating 2 times during the day... When I logged back in for the first time again yesterday. I saw it say I had not logged in for a month and was posted 2 months ago. Hopefully I will stick to finding time to get on...
So ya, just wanted to re-introduce myself into the MFP world. I'm trying to get my friends and family to join me here so I don't feel like I'm doing it alone. Thanks for listening...

Replies

• justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    You are NOT alone....log on everyday and see all of us continuing in spite of "falling off the map"....you are back and that is a GREAT step.
  • asyluma
    asyluma Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What a horrid realization that the only thing I can by consistent at is not following through with anything, lol. Well a lot can happen in the 3 years it's been since this post was made. All I can do is hopefully stick to my guns and say 'THIS IS IT' for real this time.
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Lol, I feel that way too sometimes. I'm so great at procrastinating it kills me. My excuse for not logging? Killed my iphone and the phone I have until I'm eligible for an upgrade in September won't let me download the MFP app. Yes, I could log online, but of course I don't do it. I'll just wait until September, right?

How have the three years treated you?
  • asyluma
    asyluma Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Not too horribly I suppose. Weight wise, I'm about 12lbs heavier than that 3 years ago start point. Even thought I wasn't tracking it, I was still trying to watch my intake. I think the only thing I can be really proud of is the fact that I quit Oatmeal Cream Pies and haven't bought any for almost 2 years! LOL but hey, an accomplishment is an accomplishment right? I feel like I've been eating well enough to maintain what I have and exercise is really the key to put it motion of losing.