why is my lb tracker not working?

Options
jjay23
jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
since the start of my journey i have gone from 192 lbs to 170lbs but my tracker says i have lost 6lbs why is that? i have been recording my weight but it doesnt seem to change the tracker. help please

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Been broken off and on for a while. Mine should say 28 now.
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    Im having the same problem. mine never seemed to work so Im gonna bump and wait for reply.

CONGRATS on your hard work !!:smile:
  • crissyniko
    crissyniko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    mine wasn't working either. I entered my weigh in on my phone first and it didn't change so I re-entered it on the desktop and it didn't work right away (this was yesterday) but later in the afternoon it reflected the correct about lost. Just think there is a "bug" in the system from what I've been reading the last couple of weeks.....
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    they fixed it yesterday. Thy entering your weight today and see if it changes. If it doesn't try deleting your last weight entry (from your computer) and re-enter it. That's how I got mine working yesterday
  • jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    thanks all, hopefully will show and if not at least i know i have lost it lol
  • agwodke
    agwodke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've lost 6 pounds and my weight tracker is only showing a 2 lost lost...what is going on??? Any way I can correct this??

Actually I found the link in the help options. You have to delete ALL previous entrys! before your NEW starting weight!!