Hello Everyone

Options
:happy: Hi my name is Michelle! Hope to meet some great ppl along this journey. Love the program and website. I track with this program on my ipod touch. Love it! I have already lost 65 lbs and hope to loose more. (I had lost 64lbs before joining.) Good luck to everyone and lets do this together!

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Michelle,

Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello & welcome Michelle! Congrats on the 65 lbs gone forever!!!! I love this site too. . .it's wonderful! Wishing you much success in reaching the rest of your goals. . .I have no doubt you will do it!!
  • catclewis
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!! That is awesome! I am new too! We can do this for ourselves...we have to do this for ourselves!
  • cmsimps27
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    65 lbs is awesome! great job, keep on that path! i'm sure myfitnesspal will help you along the way!