Who Counts Their Fresh Fruits & Veggies?

Options
124»

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    HH117178 wrote:
    So the question I have for everyone is who adds their fruits and veggies to MyFitnessPal, who doesn't and why? I keep going back and forth of whether or not I should add them. Thank you :smile:
    I do. If I didn't, I'd eat 25-35% over my calorie limit. I eat a LOT of fruits and vegetables.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    If you eat it, log it. Like everyone else said basically. MFP doesn't work like WW on a point system. It helps track calories and macros.
  • janepatricia2
    janepatricia2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    yes, i count all fruit and veg, it all adds up to calories, :laugh:
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    The only things I don't log are water and black coffee. If I ever were concerned about my hydration, I would start logging water again but I stopped bothering after I hit the desired total every single day without fail for months.
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat whether it's healthy or not. I think logging everything has helped me to see where my calories were going before.

I wasn't very successful with the new Weight Watchers because I was eating a lot of calories in fruit everyday that I didn't have to account for. Even though they're good for you they still have calories that can add up.
  • Sheba0502
    Sheba0502 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's funny that you should ask this questions, because this weekend my daughter ask me the same thing. I actually count everything, I figure once I reach my target weight I probably want count fruits and veggies (some fruits are really high in sugar, so I would keep record of those fruits.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    OF COURSE count them and log them! How on earth do you expect to get an accurate picture if you don't??? Weigh, measure, log it in, EVERYTHING. Except water, I don't bother keeping track of water.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    :noway:
    I count EVERYYYYYYYYTHINGGGGGGGG. Fruit and veggies contain calories, carbs and all the other things that other food has. Why not count them?
  • adairbrum
    adairbrum Posts: 68
    Options
    you kidding we even log water!!!