Temper Pedic Mattresses

Options
dbanks80
dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
I just bought a Temper Pedic Cloud Breeze mattress. It was delivered today. I am sooooo excited about sleeping on it. I hear nothing but great things about this mattess.

Does anyone have a temperpedic and if so do you like it ,love it or hate it!!

Replies

• dbanks80
    Options
    Bump
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    We bought one back in March along with an adjustable platform. We love it. Matter of fact, we just got back from a weekend trip up to Ohio and stayed in a motel. We couldn't wait to get back to sleep in our bed!
  • sempertracy
    sempertracy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just got the Cloud Luxe with adjustable frame-king and LOVE IT! My kids love it as we all pile in the bed together, adjust the head and play Hey Day. Best thousand plus, plus, plus, plus dollars I spent. Happy sleeping.
  • dbanks80
    Options
    Cool! My husband has been having backaches from the old mattress so I am sure he will be pleased. I can't wait to go to bed!! LOL!!!!
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have one similar, the same top. Different brand, but it is wonderful for sleeping and everything else you want to do in bed. :blushing: It gives you such comfort. Absolutely worth the money.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    We purchased one several months ago. After a break in period of a few weeks (it softened a fair amount from the initial firmness) and adjusting to sleeping on it (it does take a little time)...well, I sleep ungodly well. I love it. You will pry it from my cold, dead hands. I hate sleeping on other beds now, it's that good, and was well worth the $3200 we paid. In hindsight, the adjustable platform would have been worthwhile as well. I've never spent that kind of money on something and not regretted it in the least.

And as Bloominheck alluded to...fantastic for sex. No more slippy-sliding around, no more fighting the mattress. We get great angles and then the bed lets us stay there. Woo freaking hoo! :blushing:
  • dbanks80
    Options
    We purchased one several months ago. After a break in period of a few weeks (it softened a fair amount from the initial firmness) and adjusting to sleeping on it (it does take a little time)...well, I sleep ungodly well. I love it. You will pry it from my cold, dead hands. I hate sleeping on other beds now, it's that good, and was well worth the $3200 we paid. In hindsight, the adjustable platform would have been worthwhile as well. I've never spent that kind of money on something and not regretted it in the least.

And as Bloominheck alluded to...fantastic for sex. No more slippy-sliding around, no more fighting the mattress. We get great angles and then the bed lets us stay there. Woo freaking hoo! :blushing:

LOL!!!! Too funny!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options

True, but that takes a breaking in period too. Especially if you are used to having springs in the bed that allow you to bounce around.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Heck with that...all I want is a solid surface to work from. I make my own bouncing. :wink:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Heck with that...all I want is a solid surface to work from. I make my own bouncing. :wink:

Exactly!