Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need to some success Stories!!!!!

I would love see everybodys success stories. So Please post. I would really like to see is people that are 5'3 - 5'1, that has a kid and has about 30 or more pounds. Also if you are a mommy that are trying to lose weight lets be a success story together and motivate each other. First one is about 2 months before the second one.

w0rrcj.jpg

2zfk8ip.jpg

Replies

• Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    I have kids but im still a work in progress.
    You look great though!!
  • abtkar
    abtkar Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to lose with you. I am 5'4 and have two kids and need to lose 41 more pounds to meet my goal weight and am needing a lot of support. I had lost 21lbs but gained 5 back while camping.
  • I'm still a work in progress also. It just crazy how much smaller I look with only losing 10 pounds. Thank you.
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    I'm a mom and i'm 5'3" no pictures but since 4/29/13 i've lost 26 pounds :)
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    24yo, 5'2 with a 10mo baby

11540016_9839.jpg

that was 12lbs heavier than I am now, I average a pound a week. Sometimes I get stuck(always seems to be at a big deal number 150, 130 ect. but it's never for too long then I'll lose 3-4lbs in 2 weeks and it evens out. Just keep it up, good days or bad.

most recent body shot

UxVpHawl.jpg

I know we are already friends but you know...GO TEAM
  • I understand, I gained weight while I was moving. Now I'm trying my best to lose that weight. I have 1 kid. I'm starting my goal off with 30 pounds, when I get there I will be happy but then I'm going shot to lose more.

You are doing great keep up the good work everyone. :)
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    I am a mommy of 2. I am 5'2". When I was in HS, and then married at 19 I was 125 lbs. Getting married, working and eating badly I ended up being 157 for several years. So prepregnancy my son I was 157. Gained 23 lbs, 180 at almost 42 weeks with him. Lost all of that in 8 days after delivery. Got stuck at 157 (losing some, gaining some nursing) until I joined a gym and got down to 147. Got pregnant with my daughter when my son was 9 months old. Gained 46 (eeek!), was 193 when I last weighed before delivery. Lost 22 lbs from birth. Have been losing the rest since she was 2 months old. I am now down another 24 pounds! So at 146ish. I still have another 11 to go to be "healthy." I'd love to see 125 again, but it's ok as long as I'm in a healthy weight range and healthy overall.

I still feel fat. I wonder when that'll go away. I feel skinnier until I see a pic and then I think, I still look fat and there goes the self esteem again.
  • ReeDunbar
    ReeDunbar Posts: 13 Member
    Awesome job! The pictures speak for themselves!
    I'm also a mother of 2 and need to post some before/after pics.! Way to be encouraging lady:-)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    <
    im 5'5 mother of 6
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!