Advocare- Spark for weight loss?

Options
I'm considering getting some Spark or Slam from Advocare to help aid in my nutrition and weight loss, but wanted to get others' opinions before buying. I'd especially like to hear from someone who actually takes the stuff on a daily basis.

Replies

• Pixiecatlulu
    Pixiecatlulu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use spark as an additive in my work out water, I wouldn't attribute any weight loss to the spark its self, but it does give me a need energy boost to get through my work outs after a long day. I also use rehydrate electrolyte replacement after my birkam yoga class! I love it!
  • vanessab1221
    Options
    I use it every day through out the day. I just it for the energy and it's a great drink when I'm craving something sweet or tired of just drinking water. I just quite a few products already and about to start my second 24 Day Challenge tomorrow. Gotta get my last meal consisting of cheese in tonight :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Oh, haven't you heard the new slogan?

Advocare: Unnecessary and a waste of money.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i bought some just to see what the whole hullabaloo was about....and needless to say i've only used one packet. the caffeine in it made me more jittery than coffee. did. not. like.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    i bought some just to see what the whole hullabaloo was about....and needless to say i've only used one packet. the caffeine in it made me more jittery than coffee. did. not. like.

Cocaine is one helluva drug.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Oh, haven't you heard the new slogan?

Advocare: Unnecessary and a waste of money in my opinion. But I think I know everything, so there.....:laugh:

There that's more like it.....