Insanity Challenge 3rd June 2013

Options
Hey guys,
I'm going to start my Insanity Challenge tomorrow. I'm wondering if there is anyone who is going to join me in my quest and hopefully we can keep each other motivated.

Replies

• giggalon
    giggalon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Im starting Insanity tomorrow too, have you done it before? Im a bit nervous but excited!!
    Gill :)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'll join you on 12th June. Just finishing off 6 week 6 pack :drinker:
  • honeyrose25
    Options
    nope I've never done it before. I'm really nervous. I'm so unfit and out of shape so I'm hoping this will get me into shape (well a shape that isn't round anyway)
    Good luck!!!
  • Tflowers34907
    Tflowers34907 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! This is right up my alley! I am taking my fit test today. I am also keeping track of my progress in Pinterest. I wish I had a tape to take my measurements but oh well. Guess I will have to go by clothes and the scale!
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, so not far ahead from where you will be come tomorrow. I've found tonnes of support on FB, lots of various groups. It's really helped me to keep motivated and accountable!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow too! I have never done it before and I am a little scared!
  • pjwarre
    pjwarre Posts: 15
    Options
    I did my fit test today! In order I received :70, 35,82,16,49,12,26, and 48.

I plan on doing it every day, but if the cardio day falls on the same day as my run day I'll have to supplement it with something else.

*Also*

I started this, and then regretfully got to busy with work, a couple of months ago I did it for TWO WEEKS and I lost 4.5 LBS and it slimmed my waist. It's a tough work out but if you can get committed it will definitely give you results! Just make sure you have a towel and water handy.
  • zachherda
    zachherda Posts: 47
    Options
    I started on May 27th! Just completed my first week. It really kicks your butt, but I already feel much better. This first week I have seen some good results, lost 4-5 lbs and 1% body fat. Add me if you want and ill help with motivation and tips whenever I can.

I also started a blog about my daily journey.

insanityjourneyfitness.blogspot.com

Check it out!
  • hmcdonald9288
    Options
    I would love to join in. My fit test is later today! I started it in April and had to quit due to leg injury. It sucked but I am now back and ready to get back in the game!!!!! Bring it on Shaun T!!!!!
  • hmcdonald9288
    Options
    Please add me I could use motivated friends on here.
  • giggalon
    giggalon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have added you all as buddies, this will hopefully be a fun journey together! :)
    I'm going to do my fit test tomorrow morning as iv only just got in from the stables so its bath and bed
    Before an early morning Insanity challenge!
    Hope everyone's had a good day
    Gill x
  • Amo9050
    Amo9050 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I started today with the fit test. (I have tried it before in January - did 3 weeks and then got ill (a cough..... Nothing major) and never got back on it) really need support to keep me on track..... Add me Amo9050.

Did deep!

Amy x x
  • buzai
    buzai Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just posted a post telling the whole MFP that i am starting insanity today , and I get all you guys whooo this is a good sign.

Ok I have spent tonne of money on exercise dvd's and never even moved an inch , so this time i did not buy insanity as such am doing it from youtube videos , wanna to see if i can stick to it , before i put $150 dollars down the drain . I dont know whatand how are the results measured in the unofficial version , will let you guys know tomorrow
  • honeyrose25
    Options
    well my plans to start yesterday were stopped as I ate something on Sunday that left me for dead. But I did my fit test today...I'm so unfit. I got 54, 30, 45, 12, 6, 5, 5, 17.
    I think I desperately need this dvd.
  • Just_sassy
    Just_sassy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started on may 27th! can i still join?
  • honeyrose25
    Options
    Yup...you can be our go to person of what to expect :)
  • buzai
    buzai Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did 20 minutes of day 2 , could not complete it as , my one yr old son was clinging to me and wanted to play , thats the only time i get to do exercise after i pick him after work , and i am so sore with the 20 minutes itself that there is no motivation to get up early morning to do the rest , somehow i have to pick it up
  • honeyrose25
    Options
    hey guys, ME + STAIRS + ILL PLACED OBJECT - A LEG = ME OUT FOR THE COUNT FOR A FEW WEEKS :-(
    however I will be here checking on everyones progress and giving motivation. so dont stop guys.
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week of Month 2...pretty stoked about it! :happy:
  • LSotham
    LSotham Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started on May 27, so today is day 16.

Yesterday was my 2 week fit test and I was able to improve on all my numbers (except the globe jumps which stayed the same).

I have noticed a change in my endurance, and will be doing my month 1 measurements on day 30.

I completed P90X on May 4 and loved the results I got from it. I'm getting married on August 10 and then honeymooning in Maui for 10 days, so I'm really trying to look my best.

:)