I can do this!

Options
So today my son turns 18 months old! He is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me! I want to be the best mom for him that I can possibly be. But since I have had him, I have gained a total of 80lbs since I became pregnant, I am now at 225! I'm tired..more like exhausted and I don't want to be fat anymore!

I just got a personal trainer and now I am going to start eating healthier. So here goes..Day 1! Wish me luck I am going to need it!:huh:

Replies

• millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!!! I too gained way too much weight, but I waited till my "baby" was 4yrs old. You can do it! Add me if you need support. :happy:
  • msmagic
    msmagic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Think positive and just keep an image of yourself wearing skinny jeans or a fave dress. I was approx 230 pounds and got down to 142 pounds, I have started to put some on now and am currently 156 but am back in the zone again as I know that nothing tastes as good as the feeling of going into a store to choose something nice and know it looks good. Stick with it,, I have never heard one dieter say, " I wish I would have eaten that other bag of chips" Good luck
  • unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • rrwebb
    rrwebb Posts: 8
    Options
    Good luck. it starts with Day 1!
  • rrwebb
    rrwebb Posts: 8
    Options
    Good luck. it starts with Day 1!
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    That's right. Get out there and be a hot mom. Make them think you're just an older sister =]