Looking for some friends to encourage each other! :)

Options
Hey Y'all,

My name is Jess, I'm new to this site, and looking for some people to share the experience with. -It seems like this kind of motivational fitness site works the best when you have friends on it, and combine your determination, lol.

Anyway, please feel free to reply to this post, or send me a message, or friend request if you'd like to be connected, and encourage each other toward our goals! :)

--Jess

Replies

• helencharlottemay
    helencharlottemay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat ... Hav my mum and sister as friends but always good to have someone less close from home for the home truths lol feel free to add me
  • AndorZensko
    AndorZensko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I think we could all use encouragement and friend, anyone respectful and kind can feel free to add me
  • tnjrichter
    tnjrichter Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Jess,
    Feel free to add me.
    I love encouraging others. I have found this site to be the best when it comes to our personal diary and conversations between friends and in the community. I have met several great new people and love the chance to meet more! :happy:
  • MissErinD
    MissErinD Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP for quite a while, but recently have become really dedicated to losing the weight. :)
  • Phoenix_75
    Phoenix_75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me as looking for support also.

Caz