Replies

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing stupid things.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I was not on any social networking sites before age 29. Except that it would have been nice to know I had more college friends living near by, before I moved to a different country.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Well at 57, I can tell you one thing. I ain't going gently into that good night. Death will get me eventually but he's going to have a hell of a fight on his hands. And losing this weight and being a lot better shape means I'm a lot more ready to take him on.

And I plan on making a fool of myself all the way out the door. If you can't laugh at yourself, if you can't laugh at everything in life and all its absurdities, why not?

Agreed! :smile: Nobody comes out of this alive! :laugh:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i wish i had my youth documented and saved. when i talk about old times with friends someone always says we wish we had smart phones back then.
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Oh how true!! I love being in my 40's. No better age! :-)
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    I'm still doing stupid things.

LOL I second that!! I'm there some things never change!!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    There's doing stupid things and then doing stupid things with evidence of said stupid things :wink:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    one time i got so drunk at a Guns and Roses concert i passed out in the bathroom...they had to use a wheelchair to get me to the car and my friends took me home. i have no memory of this...i would pay a lot of money for a smart phone video of that night.

i so wish we had smart phones when i was young.
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    There's doing stupid things and then doing stupid things with evidence of said stupid things :wink:

Yes most definitely. ...and....I didn't do that and ah I wasn't there!
  • lithezebra
    Options

Posting the pictures just makes it more fun.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    There is still time to fook up
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I have full confidence in my ability to continue to do stupid stuff, well into my 50s and beyond. . .

And I believe you can, too! :flowerforyou:
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    There is still time to fook up

Too true.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

So true. Plausible deniability is a good thing.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You'd think I would have learned, but I'm too busy dragging trouble along with me - and I'm kind of loud in a personality sort of way so..

Yeah. I figure I publish the pics first, I don't have to worry about any new skeletons.
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i'm still not allowed to talk about.
  • lithezebra
    Options
    I figure I need to document my shenanigans now, in case I lose my memory later.
  • truckerbabe67
    Options
    soo true! lol
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I figure I need to document my shenanigans now, in case I lose my memory later.
    Good idea! They say memory is the 2nd thing to go. I don't remember what the 1st thing was.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    The internet changed everything