Options
Hi Everyone, I am new to this website. I am a 27 year old female from Birmingham, Alabama area who weighs 315Lbs. I seriously need to lose weight. I am 5'11" tall, so I really don't look like I weigh that much, but I do. I actually lost 50LBS last year and then lost my job due to the economy. Of course, I have gained all of the weight back since then, but now I have a new job and want to start over again. Seeing all of your pictures and stories REALLY helps inspire me! I hope to lose this 140LBS. I am supposed to weigh around 180 for my height...I have not seen those numbers in years. I am looking forward to making friends on here for a lifetime! Hopefully I can lose this weight~~! I know I can do this....I just gotta stay in this mindset! Look forward to talking with all of you!!!
Sincerely,
Christy :blushing:

Replies

• Hotmomma20
    Hotmomma20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there. That sounds exactly like me. I am 5 11 and I weighed 301. With MFP I am down to 291.8. I still have 100 pounds to lose myself. I just had a baby a few months ago. So, I am trying to get back on MFP again and be commited. Do u need some accountability? I know I do. Let's be friends. My name is Shelley by the way. I live in Oregon. :wink:
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Keep the mind set. Blogging helps. SO does logging in everything. Return to the site when you need encouragement. I believe you can do this.
  • ChristyDPierce
    ChristyDPierce Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelley! LOL, so you know EXACTLY how i feel. I actually got down to like 265LBS last year.....lost my job, got depressed, gained ALL of it back.......grrrrr.......I really need support so I will def. be on here!!! Thank you for adding me as a friend! I like having support! I need to post pics....i will have to do it tonight!!!!!
  • kristina722
    kristina722 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP today as well, I am not 5'11 but I have the same amount to loose. I have lost 59 lbs just by watching what goes in my mouth and exercising. I love to Zumba. I makes you think that you are not exercising. Welcome to mfp and good luck with your journey.