Do u want to weigh the same as u did in High School?

Options
Who wants to wear the same size they wore in high school? I mean if I remember high school (which I barely do). I was 150lbs. I'm not ready to be that small but the weight I'm suppose to weigh is 120lbs for my body type and height. So even in high school I was overweight on someone's standards. High school is long gone and I'm grown now.. I do want to be a healthy weight.. but 150 isn't it.

Replies

• jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Man, if I could weigh what I did in high school, I would be laughing! All 110 pounds of me.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    In high shool I was between 135-145. I can't even image myself that size now. Now i just wanting 155-160
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    I don't - I want to weigh less. I graduated high school at around 260. I'd be happy at 190, but I'm aiming for 170, as my ultimate goal.
  • jinxdflame
    Options
    No!!!!! I was bigger then than I am now! I want to be the slim person I wish I was when I was at high school!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I was a beanpole in high school. Probably weighed 100 pounds, if that. I did get down there again, a few years later when I was working 20 hour days (excellent diet tool, btw), but that time I looked ill, with sunken eyes and gaunt face. My best weight was around 125, but I doubt that I'll see that again. My body shape has changed too much with age and three children. I'm aiming for 135 or so now.
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    NO!!! I only weighed 95lbs in high school...I looked like death!
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    My original goal was 190. I was about 175 in high school. Things are going well, I may get there even though it wasn't my original goal
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    No I was underweight then at about 98 lbs. I was just very active in high school, no eating disorder. I have always felt my best at about 120-125. I'm shooting for 125 and then I'll see how I feel and how my clothes fit before I decide to go down to 120.
  • MitsuShai
    MitsuShai Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    .....My weight now is the same weight when I was in high school...I tried losing weight but I gave up too easily :sad:
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I do not even know what I would have weighed then. I was pretty skinny my whole life and never weighed myself like I do now. I was 120lbs on my wedding day and think I looked a little sickly so I am happy to get to 130ish. After my first child I got down to 139 and looking back at the pics I looked pretty good. Anywhere in that range and I will be happy :)
  • SFinn
    SFinn Posts: 43
    Options
    No haha I was approximately the same weight in high school that I am now. Sucks to be overweight your whole life...
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Would love to, but it may be too small for me now.
    I was about 115-120. I was 125-130 through college. I've got 10-15 lbs. to get back to my college weight and 20-25 for my high school weight.
    I'd rather just keep toning and see how I look.
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    I'd like to weigh less than I did in high school. Probably around 30lbs-40lbs less to be exact. :) But I will definitely celebrate that goal when I get there!!
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    No thanks! I graduated at 92 lbs! My goal is 115 :)
  • baldric1331
    baldric1331 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    would love to weigh what i did back then about 140 pounds so i have so far to go to hit that lol i was a skinny runt back in school days was not till i got married and had kids that the weight went high lol
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 years old, and have been at pretty much the same weight since high school. Of course, I just graduated in June (just kidding)...actually June, 1972.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    My lowest in high school was 167. I want to get down to 140lbs that is supposed to be ideal for me. If I got down to that I would weigh less than I did in middle school!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Yes! In high school I was between 125-130. But in college I was between 135-140 and was so toned and tight! That's the body type I'm hoping for. I never ever counted calories or thought twice about eating something, I was just naturally thin and very active (not to be confused with athletic...which I was not).
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I don't want to weigh what I weighed in high school I was overweight, I think weighed as much as I do now or more. So I am good with after high school me, 135 lbs.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Who wants to wear the same size they wore in high school? I mean if I remember high school (which I barely do). I was 150lbs. I'm not ready to be that small but the weight I'm suppose to weigh is 120lbs for my body type and height. So even in high school I was overweight on someone's standards. High school is long gone and I'm grown now.. I do want to be a healthy weight.. but 150 isn't it.

No, I barely weighed a 100 pounds when I was in High School.

I do want to be around the weight I was when I first met my husband 16 years ago, which I don't know if it will happen, but I am going to try anyway. Actually I have my goal set a little higher at 135. when I first started dating my husband I was like 125 pounds, give or take a couple of pounds...........