Drugs & divorce to happy & healthy-a weight lifting story

Options

Replies

• caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You have made an amazing transformation inside and out and you deserve to be very proud of yourself! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    What an incredibly amazing and truly inspiring story. You just radiate happiness and triumph! Thank you so much for sharing such a personal story.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Your story rocks!! You look awesome :)
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Just AWESOME!!!! Congrats on your LIFE accomplishments!! You are truly Amazing!!!!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    There is so much greatness in your story! Congrats on everything you were able to over come and accomplish!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and progress!! You look AMAZING!!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your incredible story and journey! Congratulations on finding the things in life that you enjoy and making them important before it was too late!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and lovin your sleeve tat!! thank you for sharing your story!
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah to you for keeping at it and Not settling. You're inspiring!
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!

Good for you for pushing through amazingly difficult times.

It looks like life is rewarding you in full for your efforts.

Even before you lost the weight, it's amazing how much more radiant you look in the 2011-12 pics after you got out of that horrible situation.
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    SO inspirational; you are completely awesome. And you look gorgeous right NOW.
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    bump
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Bumping to see pix later.

This is an amazing read! Thank you for sharing it with us!
  • naterar
    naterar Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What a great story, congrats to you and your new life... Keep at it you are doing awesome!
  • Koiana
    Koiana Posts: 5
    Options
    I read the whole story and you are truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    O sweetie....bless you and your new life :heart: :drinker:

Made me tear up a bit. Keep kicking *kitten*! :smokin:
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best success stories I've read in my 2+ years here. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on your many successes.
  • KristenElizabeth7
    KristenElizabeth7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! You are sooooo strong for sharing this story :o) I am happy for you that you are in a great place and even your pictures show that your are truly happy now... LOVE IT!!!!
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Reading about your decision to own your life and be your own savior makes me want to jump up and start cheering. You look fantastic sure, but being the heroine in your own story only amplifies beauty. Your kids are so lucky to be able to grow up learning about how they should approach life from you. Thank you for sharing this, made my morning!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great job!

BTW: Your hair is totally awesome! Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!