Drugs & divorce to happy & healthy-a weight lifting story

Options

Replies

• smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    So happy for all that you have accomplished and overcome. You look AWESOME as well!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Amazing story in strength and determination. Congrats on your success.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story and success! Truly inspiring from a bad situation and making the best of things. Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Longest story i've ever read on here... BUT..
    I read every word of it.
    GREAT going chica, you've done wonderful for yourself through all of your triumps. good luck in your future!

Oh, i love cardio - regardless! Running IS MY friend but it is definitely not for everyone. However - as you said - lifting is also important to all of us. Building lean muscle mass was and is a huge role play in your success so giddy up - good for you!!! =)
    On that note - i'm glad you found what you love and what works for you. I hope others do as well!
  • kimika23
    kimika23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You should be SO PROUD!!! Great job! :smile:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am in love with your ink!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Love your pictures and story! You look absolutely beautiful in and out. I'm proud of you :)
  • worknprogr3s
    worknprogr3s Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You are truly amazing.
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with all of us! Amazing.....you are determined! I'm so happy you're at a great place now! Safe, loved, healthy, and a partner that helps you along the way!

you look amazing! You have so much to be proud of....primarily....YOU!
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OMG..congrats on everything and I think I needed to read your story and I'm glad that I did. In addition to the weight loss just you sharing what you went through and how you found happiness all the way around.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your story!:flowerforyou:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Many congrats and I havent seen you yet on duck dynasty :)
  • TotalTory
    TotalTory Posts: 59
    Options
    Awesome job. Thanks for sharing. :-)
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    bump
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you are happy. It is awesome to see you smile. I can so relate to your story. You can tell you were so unhappy where you were. Baam look at you now you are a winner in more ways then one. So proud of you hugs always remember your awesome :drinker:
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. Absolutely amazing and inspirational.:drinker:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, we all have them but not of us can openly share like you have. Very inspirational and I'm so glad your in a better place, your body and your relationship and this will obviously help your older children. It's also great to read that your ex husband seeked help and is doing well.

You look amazing and a year isn't that long to achieve what you have.

Well done. x
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    What a great story to share with others...thank you!! Congrats on your accomplishments!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, inspiring and real. Congratulations on your new life...all because you are making it what you want it to be!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thank you for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!