Replies

• Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    go to the fitness blender website. There is a lower body tabata workout which is amazing, also a low impact cardio routine which has weights and even though its low impact you sweat alot and burn 200+ cals in the 30 mins. They have some great videos. Im doing ripped in 30, im on week 3 and adding fitness blender workouts too and having great results

I agree. Fitness Blender is great. I really enjoy their workouts.
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My FAVORITE Fitness Blender workout that hits every muscle in the body is "32 Minute Bodyweight Workout – Total Body Toning & Functional Strength Training Exercises". From push ups to squats and everything in between, check it out for a great 30 minute workout!

Outside of running, the Fitness Blender videos are all I do and I'm in better shape than I've been in the past 15 years!
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WanderingLass
    WanderingLass Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Another bump for the awesome ideas!!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I do Jillian Michaels Body Revolution precisely because it's 30 minutes and she covers the whole body. I also do C25K which is 30 to 35 minutes, three days a week. I'm planning on Chalean Extreme next, but I think some of those might be longer.

Leslie Sansone is coming out with a 30 day, 30 minute whole body program in August, but her programs are often low intensity so I don't know how this one will be. I love her walking DVDs as supplements to my program, though, so I may get it.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I recently downloaded the "you are your own gym" app and while I haven't read the book, I really love the app. It times everything for you so there's no guess work. It's all serious bodyweight exercises. I just did day one of the beginner work out yesterday and it was no joke. I'm really feeling it today!! And you can run Pandora or your own music in the background so that's a plus. Eta: Each workout is 36 mins.
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Also check out Body Rocker on youtube and Facebook, they do home work outs all the time and usually you only need a stop watch or HIIT trainer timer in order to go through the intervals.
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    Good Job- and marking this for reading what everyone said later!
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Bump! I've drawn my half marathon training plan and was wondering what I would do on my cross training days. This thread has some great suggestions and website links, thanks all!
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    so many options so little time :)

bump!!
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    bump
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    www.dailyhiit.com, formerly known as bodyrock.tv...fully body, kickass workouts, in less than 30 minutes...5 days a week.

you could also look for Craig Ballantyne's Home Workout Revolution.
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender channel on YouTube.... Love the workouts... Hard, but fun! Works total body
  • fatt_boyy_slimm
    Options
    bump
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My FAVORITE Fitness Blender workout that hits every muscle in the body is "32 Minute Bodyweight Workout – Total Body Toning & Functional Strength Training Exercises". From push ups to squats and everything in between, check it out for a great 30 minute workout!
    Thanks for recommending the specific workout on there!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Bump...would like some great suggestions, too
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely saving this topic. Thanks everyone!
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump