Day One!

Options
I was just looking over the forum posts and I am PLEASANTLY surprised to see how many other people are just like me! I love the fact that I'm not alone and I can seek support and friendship through this site. I hope to offer my support as well. Today is just the beginning, a new one. I know I will have days where I'd rather give up and start again later. But I have done that too many times before. I know the outcome, and so I have decided to take a positive step forward.

Replies

• Brenda1947
    Options
    This is also day one for me. We can do it. Support is so important. I am a 62 year old female who is a widow. I live alone so sharing will help me. Thanks for listening.
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Today has been a week for me since I have joined and I absolutely love it! Everyone is so supportive and helpful. And everyone has their days when they just want to give up and start over another day but I'm like you I have done that too many times and I'm sick of it. Lots of luck!!
  • Wannalose60
    Wannalose60 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I hope this works for you as it has for so many of us!

This is a chance to be accountable! And to be truly aware of what you are putting in your body and how often.

Put everything in your food diary - even if you know you have gone over (or under) and even if you are shocked to find out that you ate your entire day's calories in one meal... within a few weeks you will figure out just HOW MUCH and WHAT you can eat and STILL lose weight!

Enjoy!