Friends looking for friends

Options

Replies

• rbilberry
    rbilberry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I dont have any friends but my wife and mom so anyone is free to add me! I like this and hope it will build motivation to get rid of the extra pounds, both you and I
  • docssj
    docssj Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • lbuseth
    lbuseth Posts: 41
    Options
    Nicely said!

You can add me!
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Every one can add me :flowerforyou:
  • ashleyr0718
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • allicadabra
    allicadabra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bang...er ...wrong thread!

Bwahaha!

Motivation = good. Feel free to add me too.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) Always looking for people who are a similar age ^^
  • darintexas
    darintexas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I juuuuust started and would love to have some friends =) Would love to give (and get!) motivation - lol - I definitely need both!

Feel free to add me =))
  • Szena
    Szena Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, always can use some motivation
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me could always use more motivation. :happy:
  • JTURKETT
    JTURKETT Posts: 5
    Options
    would love to be added as a friend. can use all i can get. especially for the motivation!!!::happy:
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to an MFP support and motivation group! They are awesome!

The group is called "Lean On Me"! They have a facebook page, twitter, and an MFP group!
    Hope you like!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14158-lean-on-me
  • amandacleaver
    Options
    I'm new to all this and starting my weight loss journey yet again. Needing some motivation to get through the really tough beginning!
  • Stlarenas
    Stlarenas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just started logging at MFP after a long hiatus. Looking for friend for suggestions, advice, and support.

I am a 38 year ols mom of three, work full time, and am currently attacking c25k and 30 day shred on alternating days.

I have about 30 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight but right now am more interested in just changing my routine to feel better about myself and my health.

I would love comments on my diary. Feel free to add me and I wil support you back.
  • yellowbumblebee
    Options
    I would love e-friends to help motivate one another!

As someone who has already lost 122 pounds, I hope I can be an inspiration to those just starting out. I would also love to meet others who have kept off the pounds for years, those looking to lose the last 20 pounds, and those looking to increase their fitness level via body weight fitness or lifting heavy.
  • DanaLow
    DanaLow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have made many attempts at taking off the weight and have have some success. Diets do not work. This time in am changing my eating habits and my perspective about food. MyFitnessPal give me the tools I am looking for and hopefully the motivation to succeed. Let's help each other.

13531129.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • texanintokyo
    texanintokyo Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I started a group for people trying to reach their goal weight by Christmas (or just December 2013) and I'm looking for friends to join so we can support each other! Please feel free to join.

Group name is "GOAL WEIGHT BY DECEMBER 2013!"
  • kkrilanovich
    Options
    Just looking for some friends to help motivate each other. Many people in my life may not completely understand the journey that I am embarking on so I could use some! Feel free to PM or add me on here so that we can lose weight together.
  • newsuzq
    newsuzq Posts: 3
    Options
    Looking for friends who are REAL eaters, as in REAL foods and not so much processed garbage. I am no purist, by any sense of the word, but I believe the more natural going in to my body, the better I will be. I would love to get ideas from Diaries of people who eat like me and are serious about getting healthy.

Also, I'm on the Genetix program if there's anyone else on my journey??
  • gampsm824
    gampsm824 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love having more friends:flowerforyou: