Drugs & divorce to happy & healthy-a weight lifting story

Options

Replies

• rlkilgo
    rlkilgo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You have found your "happy place" and I hope you will continue forward. God bless and have a great day! :smile:
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow! You took control of you and your situation like a champ! Congratulations on ALL of your victories :drinker: Truly BA!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You look wonderful and as others mentioned, seem to get younger as time moved on! Congrats!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Yay! You look INCREDIBLE and healthy! Good for you!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I think you are fabulous!
    WAY TO GO!
    KICK SOME *kitten*!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I am so proud of you, and so happy for you. You are beautiful, and I love that you are living life fully now :flowerforyou:.

Thanks for posting the story, it was worth every second taken to read it :smile:.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You have such a great success story! Thanks for sharing with everyone. I hope you'll continue to build on all your positive changes. You're beautiful and so strong! :flowerforyou:
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Glad we're friends, thanks for sharing and inspiring. Unfortunately we have the same kind of arms :( PS. I was wondering abt your username, that's cleared now :)
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your kind words :flowerforyou: It's very hard for me to put myself out there for possible judgement, but all the responses have proven to me how many wonderful people are on here. Success stories were a huge motivator for me (and still are), so I am thrilled if anyone finds me even remotely inspiring. Thanks for reading my novel :wink:
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    Even though I have never met you, this story made me very proud of you. I'm sorry you had to go through those things, but you came out so much stronger on the other side. Congrats on accomplishing so much.
  • dolphinie13
    dolphinie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You really are an incredible inspiration for others to transform their lives as well. I am especially hear about you cleaning out the trash not only in your diet, but in your mind and spirit as well.

Also, I think you're incredibly adorable, and have awesome tats! You remind me of Abby from NCIS. :)
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    wonderful story!!!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    This is why you rock and I am so glad to have you on my FL....keep up the great work. By the way....YOU are sooooo pretty! Ilove your eye makeup!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I love your story!! Life and it's event's definitely does play a huge role in our journey! I usually don't read long stories just go for the pics but something about your story line got me.... You are a strong beautiful individual and I wish you nothing but even more success...Congrats on the new you, marriage, and happiness...You deserve it
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, I love the story...and your tattoos are awesome! Love love love.
  • JanieElise
    JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring story. So much that I read the whole thing!!! Thanks so much!
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    I never read the entire story but I did with you.
    Congrats on your rocking success..nice to see someone else not concerned with the scale..I am trying to do the same thing.
    All the best with your future successes!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you are an example of perseverance and determination. i am very happy you that are doing well and look super beautiful.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic transformation!! Great job girly!!
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Such an inspirational lady, well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!