Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen a cheating thread that is condoning the action. :huh:
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    of course there is also the idea that if you marry well you would never cheat... fingers crossed cause after ten years I think I would be rubbish at dating jeez blind dates came out of the paper when I was last single dating web sites were unheard of!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    The world is controlled by dirty minded adults so what do you expect.
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    This thread makes me wonder how many friend requests have turned into a weekend rendezvous between MFP'ers who are married to overweight and/or unsupportive spouses. It would make sense. One MFPer works hard and loses weight, finds themselves getting more attention from the opposite sex, another MFPer's understand the struggle, has a similar story, starts to connect with another MFPer. Yadda, yadda...

Even though this is NOT a dating site, I bet it happens more than we would like to think.

This. I'm sure this is happening A LOT! I could see where it would.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Could anyone ever under any circumstances understand the concept behind cheating? Im talking on a spouse, gf/bf, not with food. I have had conversations with my friends about this and was wondering what some of the masses thought. Normally the general consesus would be a big fat NO, but some of my friends pointed out there are other sides to the story (emotional support, domestic violence, etc)

thoughts?

The Golden Rule

/end thread
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    everyone I talk to, wants to cheat, weirdos,,,
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    First - I just can't even imagine having time to pick up a second person on the side. Between work, working out, owning a house... HOW?!

Second - if you are unhappy enough where you need something else from someone else it's time to end that relationship. Or pick up an open relationship. The normal relationship that society builds isn't right for everyone. Not everyone wants to be with ONE person - so sometimes when two people who want more than one person meet they find the prefect relationship for them. But then I guess that isn't cheating...
  • chellec23
    chellec23 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    No. Unacceptable. Unforgivable. If you truly love your partner, you would never cheat. If you don't love them, then what are you doing with them, you know? Also, once a cheater always a cheater...if your partner cheated once, they WILL cheat again (and probably have been doing it more, you just don't know about it yet).
  • cchiar
    cchiar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok I will fall on my sword so to speak...when I was younger I used to cheat alot, but you know what for me the other side of the story was that I was just an immature,sex craving douche-bag who enjoyed the feeling of being wanted by more then one woman and didn't care or was too selfish to care about the damage/pain I was causing people. In the end I wised up. There is no excuse or justification for it. If your partner sucks or you are not happy, leave simple as that.

woah... sounds like your sword fell on a lot of things.... Muahahahahahah! *evil laugh.

playa! hehe.

OMG that ^ comment is hilarious!!! You deserve a medal :laugh: