Looking for new MFP buddies

Options
Hi! I have been using MFP for about 2 years and I have consistently, if slowly, losing weight since January 2012 - down about 67 lbs and have another 30 lbs or so to go.

I just wanted to reach out for more MFP buddies to support and be supported - I find it really helps!

Good luck to everyone on their journey!

Replies

• blueorchid2013
    Options
    You can add me too :) I have been working on losing weight for the last 5 months....taking it slow but it's going well and I am very happy with the results so far. I want to lose another 20 pounds.
  • jirocpa
    jirocpa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me if you like. I log in every few hours, and have a small group of friends and we all post a few comments to each other every day, whether it's about the exercise, or food diary etc. good luck!
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :) I am on here every day and find that the support from my MFP friends really helps!
  • kcface23
    kcface23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I have definitely found that the support from the friends I have made on MFP has really helped me to stay motivated to work hard towards my goal every day. :glasses:
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on staying so steady with your commitment. You have lost a bunch and are still at it which is great. Add me if you are OK with an old dude. I am on daily and would enjoy cheering you on.:smile:
  • denise032
    denise032 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here since Jan 2012 too! :) I have 10-20lbs left to get rid of.
  • judesmagudes
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I always love new MFPs and find other people's strength in my times of weakness help me stay strong and keep chugging forward.
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me! We can do this!!
  • fitjerseygirl
    fitjerseygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!
  • Chicabear1
    Chicabear1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I wish I had more MFP buddies too! :happy:
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since July 2012. I work out around 5 times a week (depends on my schedule).

Height: 5'2
    SW: 228
    CW: 177
    GW: not quite sure yet

I would love to have some more friends who would like to share their struggles and successes.
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    I started using MFP in 2010 but started back faithfully in March of this year. Since then I met my first goal of losing the first 20 pounds. Now I am working on my second goal of getting out of the 200's! Just 21 pounds away! I try to log on most everyday. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • obiegirl
    obiegirl Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi there - feel free to add me too! I'm about 30 pounds from my goal weight, and want to do this slow, but steady. I've been doing this sort of "on my own" and would love to have more people here who share my goals and struggles. I need encouragement!