Do u suffer from b*tchy resting face?

Options
_ting_
_ting_ Posts: 45
Or *kitten* resting face? ( for men)

Check out the video

www.theglobeandmail.com/the-hot-button/life/video-*****y-resting-face/article12491820/?from=12493173

Wow, mods didn't like actual link - have to replace stars in link

Replies

• _ting_
    _ting_ Posts: 45
    Options
    I don't, but a friend of mine does. No-one asks her for directions and people do not try to start a conversation with her in a line-up. She just looks angry all the time.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yes I do, and yet contrary to the above post people ask me everything all the time. I seem to appear to be the person in charge all the time due to this facial anomaly.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Yeah. People think I am angry or annoyed when I am thinking about something.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Yes, actually. I do.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Yes, my family is always asking if something happened.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Ohhh yes. I've been told multiple times that I look like I have 'fnck off' stamped across my forehead. :blushing:

Same here! Either that or that I look intimidating (I'm 5'11" so I guess that's an intimidating height for a woman?)
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I totally do.

My 8th grade teacher called my parents in because I "looked like I was going to harm her".

I intentionally have a half smile on at all times in public so I don't come across as scary.:laugh:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I wish I did. I look like everyone's little sister, and people assume I'm sweet and that they should tell me random things about their life.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I get it all the time.
  • TitzMcGeez
    TitzMcGeez Posts: 104
    Options
    I actually suffer from all the time *****y face... I have to intentionally smile or focus on my facial expressions so as to make sure people don't think I'm pissed at them
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I do and my husband (who is three years younger) was a freshman when I was a senior in high school. When we started dating years later he told me he thought I was intimidating back then and wouldn't dare talk to me. Now he is intimidating looking himself- he gets asked what club (biker gang) he is in all the time and was once chosen to play an extra in a hard rock video because they needed people that looked like convicts!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I absolutely do. I've had people ask me why I'm so angry when I'm just sitting around.
  • chellec23
    chellec23 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    LOL

Yes, I do. And so does my boyfriend.... guess we're a perfect match :)
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    yeah I do, people always ask me if I'm angry... "nope, that's just my face" :frown:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    "I thought you were really mean until i got to know you."

i've heard that more than once
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    My husbands regular face looks like he's ready to kill someone. I love it!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I wish I did. I look like everyone's little sister, and people assume I'm sweet and that they should tell me random things about their life.
    \
    Same here. My fiance says that my "mad face" is a huge smile and people can't help but to laugh.
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    If I'm not smiling, i look like I'm glaring. I just try to always be smiling, it's healthier anyways
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yep. People ask why do I look mad. I'm not this is just the way my face looks.

The boy also says "You look like you're mad at me!" quite often. I can't help it! It's the way my face rest when I'm not focusing on a given expression dang it!
  • lauraleighsm
    lauraleighsm Posts: 167
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk

Here's the you tube link. HAHAHA! Hysterical!

And yes, I do have a *****y resting face..hence the comical mustache to alleviate said ***** face,
This discussion has been closed.