clean eaters, can i add you please

Options

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    What's a clean eater?

Clean eater : someone who eats whole grains, meats, nuts & oils. Veggies, fruits , etc ..Because he/she thinks that having any Dirty food will ruin their diet which is wrong lol but yeah its healthier
    I don't see the purpose of the term but whatever makes ppl feel better about what they're consuming...
    Where the dirty eaters at?

The remainder of this board are all dirty, processed food eaters............not hard to find. They usually come in droves bashing those that eat a whole foods way of eating.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Can you please define what "clean" and "crap" means?

Please do not use the words "processed" "chemicals" or "whole foods" without adequately defining them, as well. Because until you do I'm afraid your original post makes very little sense.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    Eating clean: 60% of the time, it works every time.
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm newly paleo and eat pretty clean. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Can you please define what "clean" and "crap" means?

Please do not use the words "processed" "chemicals" or "whole foods" without adequately defining them, as well. Because until you do I'm afraid your original post makes very little sense.

well if u dont know what "processed", "chemicals" or "whole foods" mean i suggest u buy a dictionary.
    my prev comment said what my aim is
  • a18cey
    a18cey Posts: 5
    Options
    add me if you want hun, I am clean :)
  • Leah_Sudela
    Options
    You can add me! I have only been eating 'Clean' for about two months.... really love it! Still have a bunch to learn!

Occasionally I am off - or have peanut butter splurges, which I am trying to quit! :)
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    I try to eat as clean as reasonably possible and to avoid heavily processed foods. I try to eat primarily lean protein sources, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, not items that come in mixes or have a lot of chemical additives. Wine and dark chocolate still figure regularly in my diary, as do dairy products. I'm not perfect by any means, but anyone who wants is welcome to add me -- I love having MFP friends who serve as inspiration for great new food combinations.
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try for 80% 20% some days are easier than others! : )
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I do my best to eat clean, but have slip-ups too. I had a soda today for the first time in 2 months because of a very stressful week at work. Would love to learn from others on how best to do this.
  • shaleyn
    shaleyn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I always wash my dirty food.
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I eat clean
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I eat clean...add me if you'd like. (:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    What do you consider a "clean eater?"

I eat only organic natural, whole grain itmems. I try to eat things closest to their natural form too.

Lots less leat too.

Add me if you want, but be warned I am bluntly honest in my comments and opinions.

I will surely hel[p

Don
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I eat clean add me if you like :D
  • joshpass
    joshpass Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i'm basically paleo so feel free to add me.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Add me I wash my hands before I eat all my food. Burgers and all.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    fairly clean, just don't look at the rum
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm a pretty clean eater, but don't log here. I use a google doc spreadsheet that I log everything into.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I mostly eat clean. My diary is open to the public so feel free to add me. :flowerforyou: