BOOBIES WONT SHRINK!!! hehe! *Pic heavy*

Options

Replies

• Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You have a KILLER figure, congrats on the weight-loss AND keeping the chichis! I would do horrendous, unspeakable things for a rack like yours, flaunt it!
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mmmm hmmm.....
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    WOW lol.

How is that a problem!? Keep them curves, you look ****ing FANTASTIC =)
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing a great job, I see a stellar hourglass shape shining through

I have the opposite issue, I can wear a Juniors medium top but my hips are not budging yet, we all have our little struggles haha :sad:
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You do indeed have a bangin figure!
    my fave is the one of you in the green dress O.O
    but congrats on the weightloss.
    feel free to add me if youd like!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Man's point of view!! AWESOMENESS!!! Be prepared for many friend request. LOL
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress, I love your purple dress! :)
  • wadedawg
    wadedawg Posts: 315
    Options
    I think you look great, and I mean that.
  • dani8982
    dani8982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I'm jealous that you have gotten to keep yours as it seems that's the only place I'm losing weight! And I love your hair!! PP is right, the green dress looks (looked?? can you still wear it) good on you!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am the complete opposite!

Congrats to you!
  • modernartemis
    modernartemis Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are a the same body type (Hourglass with a large breasts) and the same weight as me! I am sending you a request! I'd love to cheer you on! I am hoping my boobs shrink though, hahahah!
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    W-o-w. Can I have some? I've never gotten over a size C, and that was just after I had a baby and was full of milk! I'm usually an A! :sad: Love the red hair too!
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Dang! You are stunning and soooo very LUCKY!
  • tryintotakeontheworld
    Options
    You look freaking wonderful! Best of luck!
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and look amazing! Congrats!
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Seriously cant thank all you guys enough!! So much love to make me feel like I am doing good so far! :D

I hope all of you have the most amazing success and be the very best you can be to live the best life you can :)<3 x
  • Verohh
    Verohh Posts: 24
    Options
    For some reason I didn't think many men would complain about the way you look and I knew some women would get a bit envious (me included) since for many women the tatas are the first ones to go during weight loss!

Regardless, you look wonderful, congratulations, and keep it up (love that purple dress).
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Excellent Results!!! I am a bit jealous because my chest is the first place I lose and I never had much to spare! :)
    Anyway...your hard work is inspiring! I love that purple dress-Stunning! I am not from Scotland, but my great-great grandparents were. My maiden name is "Scone", so it is great to see someone posting from Scotland. One day my hubby will take me there...
    Congrats!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job Elaine, I can see the confidence on your face
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My dear, you look AAAAMAHZING. I am eternally envious of that gorgeous skin of yours. I have similar coloring but spend so much time outdoors that even through religious applications of sunscreen and the wearing of hats I pick up enough tan that I've long since given up the idea of preserving the porcelain look. Build-wise, we could be sisters.

It is beyond inspiring to see another well-endowed lady out there who has done so well. I started at 240, I'm down at 210ish right now, so right about where you got started. My short term goal is to break into One-derland by September.

Keep up the great work, you look absolutely fabulous. And be glad you're keeping your girls! I've still got mine despite dropping thirty pounds, and I was worried!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!