Water consumption, how much do u drink?

2»

Replies

• xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Usually about 23 cups a day...sometimes a little more, sometimes I little less. I aim for 5L while at work,
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    ONE GALLON.. 16 CUPS.. i come close to it everyday some more some less.
  • tobynapalm
    tobynapalm Posts: 14 Member
    I'm shooting for 1 gallon per day.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    I used to aim for 64 oz per day but someone told me to drink half your weight in ounces!
  • whatev3r
    whatev3r Posts: 15
    tips on how to get in more water? i drink 5 or 6 a day on average and 8 on a good day.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    80-90oz a day.
  • j3nnal3igh13
    j3nnal3igh13 Posts: 134
    I make sure to drink 96oz a day. Anything after that is a bonus and I don't keep track.
  • It should be your bodyweight divided by 2 plus 20
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    i drink roughl a gallon a day... 7-8 bottles of water
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    3 (most days, though it can range up into the 5 or 6) 2 L bottles of home made carbonated flavored water per day. If I'm out in the sun, that total can actually top 10, but then I'm hunting for the salt shaker to replace the sodium I've flushed before I get REALLY sick!
  • j3nnal3igh13
    j3nnal3igh13 Posts: 134
    tips on how to get in more water? i drink 5 or 6 a day on average and 8 on a good day.

.... I bought a big pitcher and measured the amount of ounces I want to drink in a day. (96oz, 12 cups) Draw a line and fill it up every morning. It's a good visual reminder of how much I drank and how much more I need to drink.
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    I have upped my water from 4-6 8 oz glasses to 12-14. I will eventually hit 16 again.

I recently have grabbed a couple of G2 Low cal Gatorades - they are 32 oz. I reuse the bottles filling them water. It is easier to keep track of than the 16 oz. I just use crystal light in them =)
  • Raeontherun
    Raeontherun Posts: 107 Member
    One gallon a day.
  • Mystic_Potato
    Mystic_Potato Posts: 57 Member

.... I bought a big pitcher and measured the amount of ounces I want to drink in a day. (96oz, 12 cups) Draw a line and fill it up every morning. It's a good visual reminder of how much I drank and how much more I need to drink.

Me too!
    Except I have been on the go so much lately I got a smaller 24oz bottle I fill 4 times now.
  • TheresaTester
    TheresaTester Posts: 115 Member
    I always have to force myself to drink more than 5 cups of water per day. Except when I'm outside in the sun all day biking or something. I can't understand how everyone says to drink 2-3 litres a day...

Yes--me, too! I am only drinking 4-5 cups routinely. I do drink other liquids (coffee, diet soda, tea, etc.) but I mainly force down plain water after my workouts.